Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a 5 day, 600 mile trip to the Great Sand Dunes National Park in Southern Colorado ... and turned over 10K miles on the trip back. Even got to use the Select Terrain "sand mode" and kept up stride for stride with a new Jeep Wrangler on the same 4 wheel drive trail. Other side trips to Zapata Ranch for Bison Tour and the Monte Vista Wildlife refuge for the annual sandhill crane migration. All 10K plus miles have been flawless. Hope it holds. Knock on wood!

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Congrats on the problem free 10,000 miles.

·
Registered
2012 Jeep GC Limited
696 Posts
Congrats!! I celebrated 1 year anniversary w/ my Jeep last Friday. 11800 trouble free miles!! :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
I just passed 10k on my Altitude this weekend, same thing - flawless besides the 60mph vibration thing.

Got any pics from those trips / trails? I'm in Denver and looking to hit up some 4x4 spots this summer.

·
Registered
2012 Jeep GC Limited
696 Posts
Yeah... pics would be nice. I want to hit the Medano Pass this summer and would like to have company of other Jeeps in case the "Sand Serv-4WD" bug hits my Jeep. :)

-A

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just passed 10k on my Altitude this weekend, same thing - flawless besides the 60mph vibration thing.

Got any pics from those trips / trails? I'm in Denver and looking to hit up some 4x4 spots this summer.
I am in Castle Rock, also looking for some trails to go on this Summer! Just purchased a 2013 Altitude myself.

·
Registered
2012 Jeep GC Limited
696 Posts
Congrats, Adam! I am a mile from you. :) We should meet up.

·
Registered
Ducati Monster S2Rd
162 Posts
Thank you! Yes, I am down for that! Weekends work best for me. Send me a PM.

I work in the Tech Center, and I keep seeing a white Altitude driving around the Park Meadows area... that one of you guys? Sweet ride.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats. I'm still under 8k miles in my 2012, so I don't know if that's good or bad for me. Lol. I haven't had any issues, so that's definitely a good thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts