Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale this evening is a full set of coils from my 2012 Grand Cherokee WITH the towing package. They have less than 4000 miles on them. The stickers are still on them :). Also I have the Nivomat rear shocks as well. These are the self leveling version.

I had these parts removed a few weeks ago when I lowered my vehicle. Take everything for $500 (buyer pays shipping). In happy to use USPS, FedEx, or UPS. All are very close to me. I live just south of Houston, Texas for reference.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Evening bump ...great deal here folks....you get the coil springs and the load leveling shocks for $500!

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've received a few questions about selling the springs separate from the shocks. The short answer is yes...I will split them up.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I received a question about the boxes...they are from the new (standard) shocks I put on my GC with the lowered Eibach springs.....the shop put my self leveling shocks in the new boxes....I didn't think anything about it when I took the picture....sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still available. I'll break up the shocks and springs but if like to keep all mounting brackets etc with them

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm interested in the shocks and mounts only. Can you cut a break on the price? Shipped to 36602. Thanks

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Found these in my garage this afternoon while cleaning things out. They are still available if anyone is looking for springs or shocks. Make me an offer guys.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I keep putting these back in my garage and forgetting about them. Make me an offer guys.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've actually received 3 messages on the shocks since yesterday. So, here is the deal:

$100/pair + you pay shipping of your choice (USPS, FedEx, UPS)

Can't beat that for a pair of load leveling shocks guys!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts