Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
My Jeep
19 Posts
Hi Guys
I am still running with the aftermarket relay and fingers crossed, it is still running. This is how it has been fitted. Like everyone, I still haven't been advised of the availability of the factory relay.
20210216_231939[1].jpg 20210216_232026[1].jpg

I am driving a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 70th Anniversary 3.0ltr Diesel (Export) 155,000klms. Just done my first brake replacement.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
We have a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and it would stall while making a turn. Finally our Jeep dealer got in the recall part (fuel pump relay). Put it in and a few weeks later, the car stalled again while making a turn. Went to the dealer and they said there is nothing they can do. Thinking of contacting an attorney. This car is basically worthless not to mention dangerous. Any thoughts on what else it might be ??
What dealer did you work with? They have resources to assist them in diagnosing concerns. If you send us your VIN and dealer info we can look into this further for you.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Hi Guys
I am still running with the aftermarket relay and fingers crossed, it is still running. This is how it has been fitted. Like everyone, I still haven't been advised of the availability of the factory relay.
View attachment 231773 View attachment 231774

I am driving a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 70th Anniversary 3.0ltr Diesel (Export) 155,000klms. Just done my first brake replacement.
It is available now. Let us know if you need any help with an appointment.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee recently stalled & would not start back up. I was so close to getting involved in a bad accident. My car is currently at the dealership with no part available. Currently paying carnote for a worthless car that is sitting at the dealership. No further communication was received from Jeep.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee still shuts off while driving - usually making a turn. Had the fuel pump relay fixed per the recall and it does it. Dealer said there is nothing they can do unless they are driving it when it happens. We purchased a code reader and now drive around with it constantly on to see if we can grab the code. So frustrating and dangerous.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts