Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,835 Posts
Re: 2012 Urethane Replica Jeep Body Kit conversion Coming Soon.

epic!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts

Excellent!

·
Registered
08' GCSRT8
200 Posts

so cool!...

·
Registered
823 Posts

Soooo, once this is done you'll move on to the WK's , right? lol

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

Great News Chad!!!!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts

I don't have anything planned for the WK1 I'm getting so swamped with new stuff for 2012 and up it's getting harder and harder to look back right now but you never know I may be good for another part some day. What is everyone looking for I know their is already a fiberglass bumper replacement. Are we talking body kits?
I would assume we'd all love a WK1 SRT Bumper with this type of flexibility, not like the fiberglass ones that can easily crack. And at a great price....of course! :D

·
Registered
76 Posts

I don't have anything planned for the WK1 I'm getting so swamped with new stuff for 2012 and up it's getting harder and harder to look back right now but you never know I may be good for another part some day. What is everyone looking for I know their is already a fiberglass bumper replacement. Are we talking body kits?

Exactly what the guy above said. Those fiberglass bumpers are extremely cheap. My friend had one and it cracked extremely easily.

Was hoping for something built stronger, and as well with a better price then the dealerships cost.

·
Registered
823 Posts

^^^^^^^^^Agreed

Something that fits between the cheapy ebay ones and factory ones, in price. BUT, also designed for an upgrade application. So it would work with the standard bumper reinforcement,come with basic bracketry that supports it,etc. Could maybe offer it in a basic kit with just the bumper, a full kit with all the hardware(brackets & bolts & such), and a deluxe kit with fog lights/lower grill insert/chrome trim and associated hardware.

However if you just made a good quality copy of the factory SRT-8 bumper at a reasonable price we would all be pretty happy. I know it's difficult but i'd say a price point around $450 would do the trick. Factory ones pop up at $500ish all the time.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

Sick idk Chad I might have to get a wk2 stock and put some of your black Ops Goodies

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,835 Posts
Epic!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts

looks amazing! cant wait to hear the price and to find out what else you have in the works (lower valance for stock bumper)

·
Registered
217 Posts

That'll do.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts