Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
The Front and Rear Bumpers are completed.
The DRL's and the Fog's are included in the kit with them so it will be a complete package.
Negative on the Chrome Grill LOl.
You can shoot all pricing requests to [email protected]

Shoot me an email and I'll send over an Email.
I'm shipping them from my MFG right now so I will only be selling these kits via Email until we receive them my New Warehouse in Michigan where all of our new products will be shipped from.
I want the bodykit!!

PM'ed

·
Registered
365 Posts
how long until you get some finished/ installed pics. do you guys have a test jeep that your putting it on right away? like the one that you guys installed the CF SRT8 hood on?

·
Registered
82 Posts
before i shoot the pricing questions and other things...

Can we see more pics of the kit first? We saw first production pics, but we wanna see the finished product pics installed and not installed if it is possible my friend.

Is this possible?

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, I love the look of the 2012 srt8 and was trying to get the the oem hood on my Hemi Limited. After seeing this thread it seems you've come up with a Srt8 hood, front and rear bumper that fits on a regular wk2 as far as I understand? I'm very interested if so. :)

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,854 Posts
I wish this fit the Durango.....LOL

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,854 Posts
pics no worky for me

·
Registered
217 Posts
Pics seem fine now. Is the tow hook opening just an option? It would look awkward on a wk2 that didn't have tow hooks.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,854 Posts
yep...working now!

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok now I'm in since I can use it with the towing hooks. Now I gotta figure how to get it alll the way to Kuwait:confused: BTW do the DRL LED and fog lamps install easily? Also what are the packaging dimensions and weight for the front and rear bumpers? Thanks for all your hard work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks really good!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are these oem led running light assemblies or are they something you had made?

·
Registered
217 Posts
What's the word on availability and shipping costs?

41 - 60 of 97 Posts