Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
It is marked out to be cut but it is not you would need a OEM SRT cover once cut out.
I think that by the end of the month i will be able to order the entire bodykit (front & rear bumper + exhaust tips).

I just please need to confirm that the oem srt8 cover for the real valance will work with your bumper. This is very important to me because i have a trailer so i use the hitch almost every 2 weeks. It will work smoothly? How will it get attached to your valance?

And last, how much is for shipping to 78520. Thanks

pd your rear valance cover has the SRT sign?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think that by the end of the month i will be able to order the entire bodykit (front & rear bumper + exhaust tips).

I just please need to confirm that the oem srt8 cover for the real valance will work with your bumper. This is very important to me because i have a trailer so i use the hitch almost every 2 weeks. It will work smoothly? How will it get attached to your valance?

And last, how much is for shipping to 78520. Thanks

pd your rear valance cover has the SRT sign?
bump????...

·
Registered
2014 JGC, 2005 Stang
33 Posts
Are there any full side pictures? How much lower do these bumpers hang compared to the original bumpers? Wondering because what if you just want to replace the front bumper? How off would it throw the look from the side if the front is lower but side moldings and rear are higher up? Would you sell just the front?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
Here is the first pic I have gotten back of the Replica kit installed this one is in Russia!! It is a 3.6 70th Anniversary LOl

This truck has the Carbon Mirrors,Carbon Grill,Carbon Rear Step,Carbon Rear Latch, Carbon Hood and of course the Full Front and Rear Replica SRT Bumpers.

Looks just like an SRT you can see the fender well liners that is the only difference between the overland SRT kit and the real deal!!

·
Registered
2014 JGC Overland
427 Posts
When are you gonna start selling these to us overland guys, Chad??? some of us are actually drooling!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2014 JGC Overland
427 Posts
Are you gonna modify the rear valance to accommodate the overland's current exhaust set up????? Or should we rush out and buy a wk1 srt8 exhaust?? Lol

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Are you gonna modify the rear valance to accommodate the overland's current exhaust set up????? Or should we rush out and buy a wk1 srt8 exhaust?? Lol
O.K. I'm lost LOL

the kit will be offered with 1 Faux Exhaust tip and one Real one is that what you mean Sorry a little slow today Haa.

·
Registered
2014 JGC Overland
427 Posts
Lol I figured, you have like a gazillion projects going on its understandable. I see on the pics the exhaust is on the center like a wk1 srt8 but the wk2s have the exhaust on either side.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,712 Posts
Lol I figured, you have like a gazillion projects going on its understandable. I see on the pics the exhaust is on the center like a wk1 srt8 but the wk2s have the exhaust on either side.
exhaust on the center is ONLY on his CFR edition he's doing for another customer.....not this kit. THIS kit will come with one faux exhaust tip to give you the SRT look

61 - 80 of 97 Posts