Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Sept 10th they will be in stock I have received a lot of calls and I'm not really sure how long they will be in stock when they do get here so keep buggin' me LOL.

·
Registered
2014 JGC Overland
427 Posts
Will you be selling them only as a kit or can we place orders separately?? What if some of us might only want the front or the rear?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Any more pics from the front and rear on a lowered one? Just want to see what it would look like when finished as I'm looking at getting the Eibach springs too.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
Any updates about the rear bumper with towing package?
This rear SRT replica does not and will not be able to use the towing package.
Not sure if that's want you are asking or not I know you where concerned before with this but their is just not enough intrest in this kit to retool for a removable cover sorry.

·
Registered
Jeep WK2 Limited 5.7
75 Posts
I really like the front bumper conversion. I would like one for my '12 Limited, but I was wondering, why don't you make a set of fender flares, subtle as the SRT-8, but to be used on a non-SRT-8 WK2? I have wrote to every fender flare manufacturer in the U.S. and no-one has something similar, and the Bushwackers Pocket Flares are the closest thing around. One thing with the Bushwackers is that they use simulated bolts around the upper mating edge, and that really doesn't go with the SRT-8 theme. So, I think I speak on behalf all WK2 owners who wants a set of fender flares as cool as the ones found on the SRT-8 for our non-SRT-8 Wk2's! Please help us!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is this still available? I don't know if it ever got launched as its not on your website.
How much for the front shipped to Spain?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I am considering putting the 2012 SRT8 Wheel Flare Moldings and the 2012 SRT8 Rocker Moldings from Justforjeeps on my 2012 Laredo X. Will that work? I like the look they give the SRT and would love my Laredo to have that flare too. How compatible are they to you SRT8 kit?

2012 SRT8 Rocker Moldings
Mopar Jeep Accessories & Parts Store at JustForJeeps.com
I really like the front bumper conversion. I would like one for my '12 Limited, but I was wondering, why don't you make a set of fender flares, subtle as the SRT-8, but to be used on a non-SRT-8 WK2? I have wrote to every fender flare manufacturer in the U.S. and no-one has something similar, and the Bushwackers Pocket Flares are the closest thing around. One thing with the Bushwackers is that they use simulated bolts around the upper mating edge, and that really doesn't go with the SRT-8 theme. So, I think I speak on behalf all WK2 owners who wants a set of fender flares as cool as the ones found on the SRT-8 for our non-SRT-8 Wk2's! Please help us!
Let me try to address the wheel flairs as simple as possible.

The SRT ones will not simply work without an SRT body kit because the front and rear bumpers will not accept them.

The oem conversion is going to run 5k as opposed to ours. We tried to keep it under 2,500 and the side molding would have been more of an end user cost and in our opinion not worth the added cost. The kit was designed for the non SRT and with dealerships in mind.

I can simply make side molding but again no way to add them to a non SRT body kit oem or ours without looking cumbersome.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts