Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Removed from my 2012 Overland and in new condition. $25 includes shipping via the post office Call or text me at 919-270-0363 with any questions.

·
Registered
Trail Hawk
149 Posts
Im in Afghanistan right now and only drove my '13 Laredo for less than 1k miles before I came over here, so forgive me if it sounds like a dumb question. Is this one different from the ones on the 2013 Laredo? I honestly cannot remember what mine looked like.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im in Afghanistan right now and only drove my '13 Laredo for less than 1k miles before I came over here, so forgive me if it sounds like a dumb question. Is this one different from the ones on the 2013 Laredo? I honestly cannot remember what mine looked like.
I am really not sure if it is the same or different from the 13 Laredo. It came from a 12 Overland.

·
Registered
14 WK2 Laredo E
200 Posts
The standard laredo knob is rubber, the overland (and laredo x) knob is leather. They do both look similar...

·
Registered
My JEEP!
579 Posts
Will that fit on a wk?

·
Registered
Trail Hawk
149 Posts
I was able to finally check mine out and it is a plastic/rubber material. If you still have this, and you accept paypal, I'll take it. PM me your paypal address.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.