Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Limited 4x4
1,057 Posts
Umm hummm. Sorry, but those wheels look horrible on a Trailhawk. The OEs belong on the Trailhawk. I love the Trailhawk though...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True, but whats the point of a lifted jeep with off road tires to cruize the mall parking lot. In 20 minutes my jeep lifts up higher than most and stock wheels and tires fit just fine.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Forget the haters, I think it looks good. I agree with having a pair of nice on-road shoes and a pair of nice off-road shoes. I'll be doing the same next year after I stabilize expenses with our second child on the way. While I'm not a fan of how open the rims are, they do look good and match the color scheme of the vehicle.

·
Registered
258 Posts
definitely not "hating" , just trying to understand why. I don't think it looks bad, I guess I would have just went with the overland. Are the trail hawks cheaper than the Overlands ?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think it looks clean! Do whatever you like, all that matters

·
Registered
335 Posts
I like it. I would like it better with a thin matching lip.

·
Registered
Subaru Legacy
534 Posts
Looks good! I'm not the biggest can of the rim design, but to each his own. I love how that size rims look on it though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.