Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Wow that looks amazing! Great job

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
that baby is slammed! Looks awesome! Any luck on correcting the rear camber?

·
Registered
521 Posts
What wheel/tire sizes are you running? Any issues? I have them installed with stock rim/tire combo. I want to put 22s on but I am not sure on how much of an impact those smaller sidewalls are going to make on an already stiffer ride. And how's your camber in the rear? I love the look of them over the Eibachs though.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
yep...the eibach needs about 3/4" more on the rear

those look like 305 35 tires. I would have those if I didn't need all seasons

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Love the tire profile, love the drop, great looking car

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
I tried a 305 40 on my 13' without lowering springs and it slightly rubbed on full lock and hitting small bump. Immediately took them off as I wanted to add the eibachs. 295-35, 285-35, 285-40, 305-35 in 22" look really good.

·
Registered
2014 JGC Limited 2wd
308 Posts
Looks amazing is all i have to say!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wish there was a set between the road magnets and the eibach's. Your are right about that there is not a huge difference between the stock and the eibach ride height. I might have to settle for the eibach and get a Srt sway bar if it will keep the wife happy. Sharp looking jeep by the way.

·
Registered
2013 br blk srt8 gc
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What wheel/tire sizes are you running? Any issues? I have them installed with stock rim/tire combo. I want to put 22s on but I am not sure on how much of an impact those smaller sidewalls are going to make on an already stiffer ride. And how's your camber in the rear? I love the look of them over the Eibachs though.
tire size 295/30/22...ride did change with the drop plus the tires...stiff ..camber needs to be adjusted ...still didnt align it yet too..going to do it asap...

·
Registered
2013 br blk srt8 gc
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wish there was a set between the road magnets and the eibach's. Your are right about that there is not a huge difference between the stock and the eibach ride height. I might have to settle for the eibach and get a Srt sway bar if it will keep the wife happy. Sharp looking jeep by the way.
thanks my freind...yes i wish there were something between..or maybe some adjustable coilovers..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.