Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took the delivery.....it's been raining hard since morning so couldn't take more pics. Love the 8 speed trany shifts really fast and the overall tech package is awesome ! Was delivered with 8 miles off the truck. What a beast !

Vehicle Car Family car Subcompact car

Vehicle Car Wheel City car Family car

Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Car

Vehicle Car Minivan Compact mpv

·
Registered
356 Posts
Congrats, colour looks awesome with the vapor rims, I'm jealous!!!!!

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Looks really good, congrats!!

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
Damn! These things are so badass even while not moving lol. Love that color on the SRT.

·
Registered
356 Posts
The anxiety grows each day you guys in the US receive your beasts. It would be great if someone could do a owner's review in due course.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: mrmaker

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
Lankness has done a review

Reactions: mrmaker

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Wowwwwww that looks awesome. Really like the color. Hey question, how come your didn't come with the billet gas pedals?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
the pedals have to be installed

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those steel pedals were in the trunk and I couldn't put them on the pedals. They just wouldn't fit. I'll take it back to the dealership to get them installed.

Wowwwwww that looks awesome. Really like the color. Hey question, how come your didn't come with the billet gas pedals?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
the gas pedals just clicks on...heat the brake pedal up with a hairdryer on the backside to make the rubber pliabe and they slip right on.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats Journeyguy!!! I bet you didn't sleep much last night.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys ! However I feel the 2014 has more wind noise compared to 2012 GC SRT. I don't know I may be wrong , but I feel 2012's were more quieter than 2014.

hmmmm has the quality of windshield gone down or something has changed.....???

Does anyone agree who had a 2012 or 2013 and got a 2014 SRT ?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
nothing has changed other than tranny, dash, front bumper, grille and headlights. Wheres the wind noise coming from?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Overall lot more wind noise from the front and side windows.... Not one specific area but in general. I thought my 2012 cabin was more quieter.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
could just be the spring winds hitting you from the side???? I was on i75 a couple days ago heading north and the crosswind was brutal. Wind noise was way more noticeable. Totally different on way home coming south.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You could be right....couple of days it's been raining and windy. Hopefully it should be quieter on a normal day.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts