Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Graphite Crystal GC
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My apologies I should not have put "GC" of course this is the Cherokee not the grand Cherokee.

Not a fan but it's definitely getting a lot of attention.

Reveal at Moab

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Sport utility vehicle

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Looks like it's ready for action.... Now we need to figure out what kind of action.

·
Registered
Graphite Crystal GC
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
Graphite Crystal GC
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
305 Posts
That color looks quite nice in one of the videos I've seen - lighting makes a temendous difference.

It also seems to be one of those things which does not photograph well from teh front, although the outdoors official photos, especially the high resolution of teh dark blue Limited, look good.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
You guys are being too hard on the engineers that designed this pukemobile.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

+

=

·
Registered
JK
452 Posts
I liked the color, looks kind of like Naval Warship Grey to me. I'm tired of everything being Black or Silver.
Anvil was also the feature color on the Rubicon 10th Anniversary. In photos it often has a blueish tint to it but my wife and I have seen a few in person and the color is very grey, flat grey. It is actually a great color. I agree with the comment about silver and black. A local S Florida dealer has 64 JK unlimited... all but three have black interiors and 40 of the Jeeps are black and silver... they can hardly give the black and silver ones away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts