Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got my new 2014 GC limited, im not the picky type that would order a jeep to specs, ill take whats in the lot if i like it... thats how i got my last 7 jeeps lol, when i went to my dealer for this one it was the only limited in the lot, weather was cold and cloudy so the jeep looked black, to make long short, next day the car is in my driveway with sun beating on it and it looked green... my question is, is this the brilliant black color (with green pearl flake) or is it the Black forest green?
To me most of the time iits black lol.... not that i care, im just curious.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That is Black Forest Green...

·
The Negotiator
5,350 Posts
It should say on your sales paperwork..lol

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
It looks sharp. I think somebody at Jeep likes black. That's not the only color that looks black in dim light.

Congrats on a good choice, even if it was by accident. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Black forest green. Very cool color, I'm not a 'green' buy myself, but I've always been a fan of that color.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
White.

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,809 Posts
LOL Xnight its like Maximum Steel... Black on cloudy days Dark slate blue on sunny days... I like our multi-colored Jeeps!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I always love black. All of these colors are so close to black that when I consider the others like maximum steel, dark green, granite, etc i find myself saying they'll be just as hard to keep clean so just go with black. So that's what we'll do ... Unless we end up with a Touareg TDI due to the long wait for CRD

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL Xnight its like Maximum Steel... Black on cloudy days Dark slate blue on sunny days... I like our multi-colored Jeeps!

I totally agree... All i need now is to sell my JK, in order to have a down payment for an all white Moab.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts