Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 40 of 12496 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
T minus 20 seconds till the same chooch who steals it everytime and puts it elsewhere. (EDIT..Yup. Just checked. Info already stolen at 10:15) I won't mention names, but :slapfight:
Thanks for the confirmed S/C info. I can't wait for the ACR version! :thumbsup: At least that's what I'd call it.
Pm me please.....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
829 Posts
So if we get an updated Jeep SRT8 in 2014, and then also a Special edition Jeep SRT8 with better brakes, power, and, etc.... My question is, will it still be marketed under Jeep? SRT is its own group and I want the Jeep and others to be like the new SRT Viper. Drop the dodge, drop the Jeep, Drop the Chrysler. Really differentiate the SRT group from non SRTs.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
FYI- if YOU copy posts from this site and post on the Cherokee srt8......YOU WILL BE BANNED.....no questions!
There's 3 members right now who can expect this

·
Registered
829 Posts
FYI- if YOU copy posts from this site and post on the Cherokee srt8......YOU WILL BE BANNED.....no questions!
Both sites exists for enthusiasts to learn and share info about their rides. Many people are members here and there. Why not share the info? I'm sure stuff from there gets copied over here. I don't understand all the politics with forums. Let's just keep things real and enjoy our jeeps and info regardless of where it comes from.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
You're preaching to the wrong person buddy! Talk to Bernie at cherokeesrt8.com!
Go there and see if you can type the word "jeepgarage" then come back and talk to me......
No one here copies other peoples hard work from the red site and posts it here. It's not ethical or legal.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I know. Not disagreeing there. I just don't get they "why" part though. Can't we all just get along, lmao.

It's all good though.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
Hey....I agree! But talk to rambit about it....not me. You will get scolded like a child by him. Many have been through this.

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Maybe you could give them a virus too...:lol:

·
The Negotiator
2017 WK2 3.6L
5,261 Posts
Milous, The Stop/Start on the 2014...Can you tell if that is going to be standard or an Option?

·
Registered
238 Posts
You mean LED DRLs with HID headlamps like all the other Chrysler/RamDodge vehicles, not actual "LED headlamps" like some of the high end Audis, correct?

So after reading about the new 2013 Ram 1500, it looks like pretty much of all those great improvements are coming to the WK2. Can't wait for next year's NY Auto show already.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
yes...it will be similar to the 2013 Viper setup

·
Registered
2007 WK
1,126 Posts
This info makes me want to wait it out on trading the WK for a couple more years. Keep it coming fellas, info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2007 WK
1,126 Posts
lol if a 2012 WK2 can be optioned out to my liking for just shy of $40k- i can only imagine what a 2014 WK2 will run me.

you 2012 owners keep your mileage down!

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
lol if a 2012 WK2 can be optioned out to my liking for just shy of $40k- i can only imagine what a 2014 WK2 will run me.

you 2012 owners keep your mileage down!

Time to get wake up on car pricing I think. Middle class Hyundai Azura starts at 33k. A Hyundai!!!!! Uhhhgg.

A mustang GT With Nav and a few options is 40K. Wk2 for 40K is a steal IMHO.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Big question now is when!!! There were a few subtle hints from Milous that the 2014 may be coming early. In another post he said the Diesels won't start priduction until Feb/March, and I don't see any info about the CRD for MY 2013. If this is the case then the 2014 should be available in April/May.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
This is awesome. Really interested in "faster" Srt8:D:D:D
Thanks for the confirmed S/C info. I can't wait for the ACR version! :thumbsup: At least that's what I'd call it.
Aren't we all! :cool::cool: I just hope the price doesn't jump another $80k, although, I'm sure it would be worth it with the time invested and performance.

Now I wonder what S/C they will be adding. :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 12496 Posts