Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT8 - Features & Changes
so my 14 should have it?
so my 14 should have it?
yep...get the E, von or vin and become a level 4 and higher and we can do a custom build sheet and track it till delivery!
My dealer had a couple of 2014 SRT's on the lot that weren't sold units. Unless when he ordered them, he told Chrysler they were sold units?a sold order with your name on it is easy to order....but they can find about anything u want in the dealer system. Unless u want no sunroof or something like that. Pricing varies by area, dealer etc. Dealers CANT order without it being a sold order...or so Im told.
Thanks, I did a local search and not much around I want even for this highly populated area. If I were to get something new I am contemplating no sunroof as I never use it so I'd probably be ordering.a sold order with your name on it is easy to order....but they can find about anything u want in the dealer system. Unless u want no sunroof or something like that. Pricing varies by area, dealer etc. Dealers CANT order without it being a sold order...or so Im told.
Congrats!My first post (apologies if it is the wrong thread!). I've just bought a Jeep 6.4 SRT in Graphite Grey with the Pano Roof and Audio upgrade....but I don't get it till mid Dec (on a ship). I'll be using the tracking option to see where it is at. I'm pretty excited to have my first "Yank Tank" after 10 years of 3 x Toyota Klugers! I'm based in Sydney Australia and will have a bunch of Newbie Q's so please bear with me while I wait for my delivery. I've not been so excited about a new car for 20 years and can not wait to get my hands on it! My first dumb Q's
- is there any obvious beginner mods I should look at (the dealer suggested swapping the air box) that will not void warranty?
- the std model comes with Pirelli P0 Run Flats that cost a small fortune out here, and the dealer says I'll burn them out in 20K. What do you guys run?
- does this beast really run on E10? The site says it is compatible but any advice on what fuel to push through it?
- any other must have accessories?
- any Sydney based Drive Course for Jeep SRTs?
- other suggestions to kill the time till I get my hands on this beast?
If I'm no the wrong thread for a Newbie please let me know
Edit - I was looking for a "Hot" SUV and I can not believe how good value for money the SRT is compared to the Euros here in Oz. My other option was an Audio SQ5 and it was another 20K