Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I picked up 2014 Limited, Cashmere with light frost interior, V-6 Tow package, 8.4 Uconnect & Cd player, 18 inch wheels, that I ordered in mid-February! About 47 miles so far and quite happy, no exterior or interior flaws, CD in the console is ridiculous but driving impressions so far are outstanding; traded a 2008 Trailblazer with 76,000 miles that had been flawless also. Love the color but am overwhelmed by the electronics, just going to have to learn. Will take some pictures and post; can someone tell me how to upload them to this site once I have downloaded them into my computer? Thanks! Dave :thumbsup:

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Yesterday I picked up 2014 Limited, Cashmere with light frost interior, V-6 Tow package, 8.4 Uconnect & Cd player, 18 inch wheels, that I ordered in mid-February! About 47 miles so far and quite happy, no exterior or interior flaws, CD in the console is ridiculous but driving impressions so far are outstanding; traded a 2008 Trailblazer with 76,000 miles that had been flawless also. Love the color but am overwhelmed by the electronics, just going to have to learn. Will take some pictures and post; can someone tell me how to upload them to this site once I have downloaded them into my computer? Thanks! Dave :thumbsup:
Congrats on the new jeep!! I also just got rid of an 08 Trailblazer. Can't wait for mine

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Congrats on the new jeep!! I also just got rid of an 08 Trailblazer. Can't wait for mine

Snofire, I just heard the snow/ice storm is shutting down ALL roads from Detroit to Wisconsin for at least a week.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Snofire, I just heard the snow/ice storm is shutting down ALL roads from Detroit to Wisconsin for at least a week.
Dude, why you gots to say that!!!:(

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Dude, why you gots to say that!!!:(
That's how this board works. Since we have to take crap from others we have to turn around and dish it right back out again.

Also, I'm a bit jealous that I won't be getting mine until later this year.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
That's how this board works. Since we have to take crap from others we have to turn around and dish it right back out again.

Also, I'm a bit jealous that I won't be getting mine until later this year.
Hahaha.. Don't know about you but it isn't doing anything around here...either way, it hasn't even moved yet.

·
Super Moderator
11,098 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
Overland
132 Posts
Dave SWEET RIDE!!!!.....best of luck with it, i`m liking that color more and more....:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.