Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: 2014 weather/traffic function

Well, got first 100 miles on my new grand Cherokee an wanted to show a friend the weather/traffic button function on screen, but when I touch the button for that function,it lights up but no weather/traffic comes up. Will it do this if I am playing the Sirius radio at the time? or do I have to have the gps navigation on to make it work?......I called service at u connect an girl couldn't understand why I can't type in my home area at that prompt only check off major hub cities for weather/traffic. Geez I read the book they gave me but honest to gosh it said nothing about correct function an how to do it............can anybody explain correct functions an when I can check weather/traffic????.....thanks..........sonny:confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hummmmmm.......thanks, I will give that a try!.........since I have you typing on the keyboard,i noticed a green flag(looks like green checkered flag)on dashboard cluster......what does that mean???.....sonny:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.