Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
Old, old news ... but I guess it's worth repeating. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Funny, I haven't seen it on TV yet. But then again, I don't watch anywhere near the 5 or 6 hour average. Maybe 1 or 2, which includes the evening news. (I'm an old fart, that's why I still watch the news).

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny, I haven't seen it on TV yet. But then again, I don't watch anywhere near the 5 or 6 hour average. Maybe 1 or 2, which includes the evening news. (I'm an old fart, that's why I still watch the news).
Yeah, i hadnt seen it either so i figured id share with anyone esle that didnt see it. Didnt know it was "old news" but then again, not all of us are retired, lol

·
Registered
Limited
1,660 Posts
May seem like old...old news to some, but a good Jeep commercial never gets old! And I have yet to see this on TV either. :cool:

·
Registered
2011 GC Overland
176 Posts
I've never seen it either here in Chicago. Good commerical makes me want to go and pick one up. Oh wait I already ordered one just stuck at the inspection status. Lol.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
I wasn't talking about on TV.

It's been post here a few times already.

You guys weren't paying attention.

But like I said, worth repeating. :thumbsup:

·
Waggie
3,221 Posts
Gotta give due props, the last several Chryco/Jeep commercials have been solid.

Made in Detroit with Eminem, Halftime with Clint Eastwood, the American Pride stuff, Pacino in this one.

·
Registered
'10 Nissan Maxima SV
353 Posts
Haven't seen this in New Jersey yet either...but now I have to go watch "Any Given Sunday" just because of this commercial

1 - 9 of 9 Posts