Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a new Trackhawk so it's time to pass along my pristine 2014 Jeep SRT to it's next loving home. It was purchased new from Lustine Jeep in SEP 2014 and I'm the original owner with clean title in hand. All maintenance is up-to-date with NO accidents, NON-smoker and looks and drives flawlessly. Trunk floor rails still have the original factory plastic wrapping on them. The Jeep has been babied and carried very few passengers aside from myself. Never been tracked or used launch control!

ASKING: $43,900
Mileage: 25,613 currently and will likely increase slightly as it's still being driven on occasion

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 6.4L HEMI V8
Maximum Steel Metallic Clear coat exterior with Morocco Black Interior. Leather seats with perforated Suede

Factory added features:
- Trailer Tow Package
- Harman Kardon Premium Audio
- Dual Pane-Panoramic Sunroof with premium black suede headliner
- 20 x 10 Black Chrome Spider Monkey Wheels wrapped with General Grabber UHP tires with less than 3K miles on them
- ACTIVE MOPAR MaxCare Service Plan: 8 Year/ 75K miles with $100 deductible
- service plan is fully transferable and valid thru AUG 22, 2022 (transfer must be processed by new owner at a dealership within 30 days of purchase with a $50 transfer fee)

Aftermarket added features:
- Suntek PPF covering the full front end and partial hood/fenders (installed OCT 2014)
- Full coverage Opticoat ceramic coating (installed OCT 2014)
- DBA Front & Rear 2-piece slotted rotors with Stoptech Street pads (installed NOV 2018)
- Road Magnet MID lowering springs (installed AUG 2018)
- Bwoody suspension package: (installed AUG 2018)

• Upgraded swaybar endlinks
  • Adjustable ball joints
  • SPC Camber Kits
  • BlackOps Adjustable Rear Control Arms
- DRL Harness (installed SEP 2014)
- OEM Black Grille Rings and custom wrapped Lower Grille
- Exterior window trim wrapped in Gloss Black 3M vinyl but starting to show some wear due to age and could use a refresh (depending on how particular you are)

All CF Trim is currently intact and in good condition. Only experienced peeling issue with the passenger side dash trim this year which was replaced by the dealership this past May 2019 and the factory extended coverage of the CF trim is still good through SEP 2019 (5 years from purchase date).

All service records and original window sticker are available as well as any original parts.

Please send questions and inquiries via PM. Price is relatively firm and thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts