Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Initial hands on impressions; found 3 somewhat minor paint flaws :mad: 8 speed tranny buttery smooth :D ECO mode a royal pain to constantly disable :mad: A BIG vehicle to keep clean :eek: All things considered, very happy with it!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool!! Congrats!

Can we please get some inside pictures?
Sure thing. I'll get a real camera(instead of my phone) with some bright sunshine, hopefully get some good clear shots.

·
The Negotiator
5,350 Posts
Congrats on the vehicle...It looks good!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Rage, thanks Sno. Everyone here at Jeep Garage has made the wait both informative and entertaining!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! Nice looking ride- the new 18 inch rims look good with that color.
Thank you! Deep Cherry Red is very deep and rich. Like almost all of the paint colors for the JGC, it looks a little different each time you look at it. I didn't even know what the rims looked like when I ordered them, hopefully I won't see a whole lot of Laredos like this one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice.

First pic of 18" wheel for Laredo that I've seen.

I'm still waiting for my 'E' with All weather group, though I may have read that the status of this option group is currently unknown.

Regards

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
I really like the red with black trim. Congratulations!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice.

First pic of 18" wheel for Laredo that I've seen.

I'm still waiting for my 'E' with All weather group, though I may have read that the status of this option group is currently unknown.

Regards
Thanks, I ordered this option sight unseen. Seems like it will be a fairly rare bird.

Attachments

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,809 Posts
Nice ride doulos! Glad you didnt get 20in ghetto wheels!!! J/k nice ride interior shots!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice ride doulos! Glad you didnt get 20in ghetto wheels!!! J/k nice ride interior shots!
Thanks!
Ghetto may have been a bit harsh of me. The twenties are not bad looking on the GC. They just looked a tad oversized to me. Pics on the way.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts