Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Nice looking GC. The cashmere is a classy looking color. That's what my wife wanted, but the GC is my daily driver, and I'm definitely not classy!

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Congrats Dave!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Saw one yesterday while passing a local dealer after work. I think that color really accents the curves of the GC well. Like others have said already, it gives the GC a classy look.

·
Registered
Limited 4x4
1,057 Posts
Nice. It's tough to tell in pics, but is Cashmere a lot like White Gold -- only less gold?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi KKreit: Yes sort of white gold but more like pewter than gold. I was worried it would have to much of a "gold" look and I don't think it does, it is "pale" and I do like it on this car! Jacko congrats on the Silver Billet which is what I wanted, (had 4 silver cars) but they told me in February it would be a "later" color and I did not want to wait; guess they were wrong! And Sno Fire did you get your hands on yours yet?? The waiting is a killer, I do know! Dave

·
Registered
'10 Nissan Maxima SV
353 Posts
Hi KKreit: Yes sort of white gold but more like pewter than gold. I was worried it would have to much of a "gold" look and I don't think it does, it is "pale" and I do like it on this car! Jacko congrats on the Silver Billet which is what I wanted, (had 4 silver cars) but they told me in February it would be a "later" color and I did not want to wait; guess they were wrong! And Sno Fire did you get your hands on yours yet?? The waiting is a killer, I do know! Dave
Hey Dave - can you get some interior photos of the beige interior? All we've really seen on the Limited's have been black and would be nice to see what the "other" seat color looks like

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Able Riot: Will be happy to post some interior piks but I am away till next week, sorry for the wait! One thing that helped me was I looked at a loaded Dodge pickup with the frost interior and also a Dodge Caravan with the leather frost before I ordered. I like the way it looks and also had some compliments too! My only concern is the seats getting marked up, they are very light! Dave

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,810 Posts
Hi Able Riot: Will be happy to post some interior piks but I am away till next week, sorry for the wait! One thing that helped me was I looked at a loaded Dodge pickup with the frost interior and also a Dodge Caravan with the leather frost before I ordered. I like the way it looks and also had some compliments too! My only concern is the seats getting marked up, they are very light! Dave

A damp wash cloth with dish washing liquid on it and then just a damp cloth for rinsing! Unless its ink... then your on your own. LOL. I love the Light frost Interior but it is very light. I saw a cashmere on a dealer lot the other day too and it is a striking color. Much better than white gold imo. Purty Jeep!

·
Registered
'10 Nissan Maxima SV
353 Posts
No worries - I can wait (until Fall). :thumbsup:
Appreciate and looking forward to it.
BTW - the more "actual" photos I see of the exteriors vs the Jeep site, the more my color choice gets more difficult to decide.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.