1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Modifications
Exterior
  1. Bilstein 5100's front and rear shocks, ARB heavey duty rear springs, Added full Mopar Skid Plates
  2. Chief Products Transmission skid plate
  3. Off-road Animal Front Recovery Points
  4. Factory 55 Recovery Point
  5. Chief Products Rock Rails no tread
  6. Chief Product Sump Heavy Duty plate
  7. 50% Tint front, 5% tint on top of factory rest (yes its dark)
Audio
  1. Midland MTX275 Micro Mobile Two GMRS Radio & Midland 75-822 Portable/Mobile CB Radio
  2. BlackVue DR590X 1Ch
Lighting
  1. Ridged D-Series Flood Lights behind grill (Fabworks mounting bracket)
  2. Ridged Flood Diffused Backup Flush Mount Ignite Lights in rear bumper
  3. 6 ProComp Rock lights.
  4. Controls SixShooter Wireless controller.
  5. VLED for Low beams

Exhaust
  1. KN Air Filter and Factory Dual Exhaust
Wheel and Tire
  1. Factory Rims
  2. 275/55 20 BF KO2's
  3. Bora Wheel Spacers Front and Rear
Electronics Bumper Automotive exterior Wood Technology Suspension Coil spring Weights Suspension part Auto part Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Center console Car Luxury vehicle Auto part Vehicle Electronics Technology Auto part Car

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I really like the idea of mounting the switch panel in that cubby, BUT, I use that cubby all the time for my stuff.....lol. I'm so torn cuz there really isn't a great way to mount aux switches that doesn't make you cut up your dash or console. and I have QT2 so I have the buttons/knob in the ONE place that they make an aftermarket panel to fit in.....WHY is there not more accessories for the wk2?! I see them more than I see wranglers....

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I had no desire to cut up my dash. And really not any great place to mount them.

If I had the skills I would find a way to remove the sunglasses holder cover and 3D print a cover o could just add switches too. But the six shooter is nice. Mainly because I can just use phone to control lights or pop off wireless and keep by tent.

Still room above it for stuff and can slide paper or cash below it.

I originally was just trying to go more stealth. But after the rock rails and ditch lights. I lost the stealth part. I also mounted a GMrS radio under start button.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts