Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More / Interior.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
The twin's lookin' great ravenclaw! I like the color more every time I look at it. Taking my "Bullet" for new shoes today. LXT M/S2's. Too much snow here in the winter for the Latitudes. Have a great day! ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The twin's lookin' great ravenclaw! I like the color more every time I look at it. Taking my "Bullet" for new shoes today. LXT M/S2's. Too much snow here in the winter for the Latitudes. Have a great day! ;)
Ditto...color was the right choice...Good pick on the LXT MS2's..had them on a previous JGC Ltd...they'll be my (eventual) replacements too.
Enjoy, jacko15 ! :cool:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Great color combo. Also, nice shades of color on the "sunset" pics.

You guys are making the color choice difficult with such nice pics...now, go get it dirty driving on a canyon road:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great color combo. Also, nice shades of color on the "sunset" pics.

You guys are making the color choice difficult with such nice pics...now, go get it dirty driving on a canyon road:D
Thanks !, jeepinAL...some desert off-roading planned shortly to get it roughed up a bit....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Raven, great looking vehicle. Where did you get it from? I just ordered a Summit from Airpark in North Scottsdale. I am more confused with the exterior silver color. I had not seen that as an option with overland or summit. Does anyone know if its available on the summit???

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Looks great. Enjoy. I guess I'll get used to the blue interior. I have not seen it in the wild yet.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Raven, great looking vehicle. Where did you get it from? I just ordered a Summit from Airpark in North Scottsdale. I am more confused with the exterior silver color. I had not seen that as an option with overland or summit. Does anyone know if its available on the summit???
thanks !, Sudbury.
Bought it from Earnhardt Dodge-Jeep in Gilbert, (familiar with Airpark as took previous Jeep there for service when living in N. Scottsdale, but had bought that one at Earnhardt also).
The Billet Silver is available on all 2014 JGC models EXCEPT the Summit.
Check out this site for available 2014 color combos:

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/wk2_interior.htm

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great. Enjoy. I guess I'll get used to the blue interior. I have not seen it in the wild yet.
thanks 1, AAAA.

decided on the blue interior based on pics and thinking it would coordinate well with the Billet Silver. Imo, it turned out as thought, but now that more 2014's are hitting the dealer lots, I recommend anyone looking to place a firm order, take a visit and view exterior and interior colors in person.

·
Registered
136 Posts
of course its not available on the summit. lol. It looks sharp though for sure. That site you posted doesnt work, fyi.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
of course its not available on the summit. lol. It looks sharp though for sure. That site you posted doesnt work, fyi.
of course, the Summit is exclusive and distinctive..don't want the lookers confusing it with the other "base" models ;)...SRT excluded.
what color combo did you get on your Summit ?
I can access the link from my post...perhaps you have a blocker.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I ordered the white with brown summit, 4x2 v6. I have an 11 overland with v8 and 4x4 and gas milage is horrendous. Never again!! Never taken it off the clean highways of Arizona.

The link now works, oddly. Thanks!

·
Registered
'10 Nissan Maxima SV
353 Posts
Nice shots, especially the palm tree one! It's posts like these that is throwing me for a loop in my color decisions...was set on True Blue...then started seeing how nice Maximum Steel looks in various shades....and now your Billet Silver. After a dark slate Altima and current radiant silver, I was convinced I m not getting a "gray/silver" color. Not anymore! (Maybe I'll just get white or red!)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sweet ride!! :thumbsup: I really like that color combination. These pics are making me axious to get mine! Ordered a billet silver Overland with black interior and just waiting for it to be built. This helped assure me I made the right choice with the paint color, but now I'm second guessing my decision on the interior :confused: How are you liking the Indigo/Brown? Is it light or dark in person? I couldn't really tell from the previous pics I've seen. Enjoy the Jeep!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice shots, especially the palm tree one! It's posts like these that is throwing me for a loop in my color decisions...was set on True Blue...then started seeing how nice Maximum Steel looks in various shades....and now your Billet Silver. After a dark slate Altima and current radiant silver, I was convinced I m not getting a "gray/silver" color. Not anymore! (Maybe I'll just get white or red!)
Thanks !

Color decisions can be angstful for some of us :confused:.... so now that the dealer lots are getting supply, highly recommend one takes a visit and see ext. and int. colors in person before ordering. True Blue was another favorite but have a blue already and wanted something not in the "darks" but not too light...so Billet Silver worked for me.

Good Luck !

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Sweet ride!! :thumbsup: I really like that color combination. These pics are making me axious to get mine! Ordered a billet silver Overland with black interior and just waiting for it to be built. This helped assure me I made the right choice with the paint color, but now I'm second guessing my decision on the interior :confused: How are you liking the Indigo/Brown? Is it light or dark in person? I couldn't really tell from the previous pics I've seen. Enjoy the Jeep!
Thanks !
really liking and satisfied with the Indigo/Brown choice as I ordered based on a few web pics that were available at the time.
In person, the interior colors are darker (especially the blue, hint of navy blue, which I like), than it shows in my interior pics which were taken in AZ sunshine. I'll try to take some interior pics in non-sun environment and post them if they come out in a more realistic way.
Anyway, the black interior is also a nice complement with the Billet Silver,
I just didn't go with it, because black interiors get very uncomfortable with the brutal heat here.

·
Registered
Overland
318 Posts
Thanks ravenclaw I really appreciate the extra pics, they are perfect and has confirmed in my mind that Billet is the go for me. I love the photo with the patchy sun on the front end. Every panel blends and moulds the light which really sets this color off. I can't wait for my Overland with the black interior.

Cheers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts