Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up yesterday. Amazing jeep. Got the V8 and its awesome. The indigo blue, like a lot of people said, is much darker in person and a very nice interior. Some quick pics from today.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,884 Posts
I think the first pictures is incriminating. ;)
Are you in Queens?

I'd say nice choice of colors, but I'd be patting myself on the back. :lol:

Congratulations!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nice, i'd guess that's the south shore of LI near the Queens border, right?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice, i'd guess that's the south shore of LI near the Queens border, right?
Yes sir, in Lynbrook. By the way, can't stress enough how helpful this forum has been, especially Milous' tracking. I saw from the tracking that my jeep was delivered on the 14th... Called my salesperson on the 15th, "Sorry your Jeep hasn't come in yet, call back Monday or Tuesday." I said, "Are you sure?? I'm pretty certain it's there." After a long hold, he comes back on the phone, "Looks like you're right. It is here. You can come pick it up tomorrow." Thanks jeep garage.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey Mike, how blueish is the exterior? How metallic is it in bright sun? Does it look more blue or more grey in person?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Mike, how blueish is the exterior? How metallic is it in bright sun? Does it look more blue or more grey in person?
Personally I don't think it looks too blue at all. Definitely more gray to me. I love the color. Ill try to take more pics in the brighter sunlight today.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Looks great..Love the color!

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,884 Posts
Personally I don't think it looks too blue at all. Definitely more gray to me. I love the color. Ill try to take more pics in the brighter sunlight today.
It goes from black, to dark grey with some blue sparkles.

The interior change too. The tint in the windshield, in dull light, makes the dash look grey instead of brown.

The seats and steering wheel get hot when the Jeep is parked in the sun. At first I thought the heaters were on. Happy it has vented seats.

·
Registered
2014 JGC Limited 2wd
308 Posts
Gorgeous, looks lowered.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts