Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all you guys out there that ordered Deep Cherry Red, whats your status if you mind me asking....

mine is due to be at dealer on 4/17

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
become a level 3, 4 or lifetime member and we can track your SRT for ya. From von# to delivery. VOTS cannot do that. Youll know the jeeps at your dealer before they do....

·
Registered
160 Posts
all you guys out there that ordered Deep Cherry Red, whats your status if you mind me asking....

mine is due to be at dealer on 4/17
I'm still D1 status but the dealer said our deep cherry SRT is supposed to ship 4-12-13.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya mine shipped 4-5 and supposed to be here on the 17th!!!

Seems like the deep cherry reds got delayed big time. Only whites and blacks shipped seems like

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was wondering that too..???

·
Registered
569 Posts
So I'm guessing you guys have someone that works scheduling at Chrysler then?
We can't tell you how the cake is bake,but we got the hook up man,that's how we roll at jeepgarage.org,we got the connection, no 1 site on the net.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
thank you mangoe!

nope...we just have a mad scientist that can track ANY Chrysler/jeep/dodge vehicle from von# to delivery! You just have to become a premiuim member level 3 or higher and send me or milous your von# or vin# Its updated manmy times a day and we are the ONLY site that can track after it leaves the factory. We will track it all the way to the dealer via rail, truck, boat etc.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ordered my deep cherry red Overland on Feb 6. Built March 25. Stuck in Inspection hell since, with no end in sight.

KJF

·
Registered
160 Posts
Still stuck at D1 with no dates assigned. MOTS & VOTS don't show progress. Dealer had said it was supposed to ship 4-12 but that's not looking probable at all.

·
Registered
160 Posts
How long has it been?

Ordered 3-6-13: 2014 SRT Deep Cherry, Sun Roof, Audio, Tow Package
D1 status date: 04/03/2013

I'm in Michigan so hopefully it shouldn't take long to get it once it's built.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ordered 3-6-13: 2014 SRT Deep Cherry, Sun Roof, Audio, Tow Package
D1 status date: 04/03/2013

I'm in Michigan so hopefully it shouldn't take long to get it once it's built.
Where at? I'm down in Toledo. I was hoping the same thing, the plant is only an hour away from me.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My deep cherry is to be in philly tomorrow at the lot. Hoping for Friday delivery!!!!! But it's going to be raining ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Where at? I'm down in Toledo. I was hoping the same thing, the plant is only an hour away from me.
West of Ann Arbor. It appears that you ordered yours a few weeks after I ordered. It doesn't make any sense how these things get scheduled. I thought it was the paint but obviously that's not the case.

·
Registered
521 Posts
West of Ann Arbor. It appears that you ordered yours a few weeks after I ordered. It doesn't make any sense how these things get scheduled. I thought it was the paint but obviously that's not the case.
In some cases they will batch run specific paint colors.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts