Hello, i have cut the part. But in the future i want remove all for install the front protection Cheif production (this WK2 Lower Front Guard)Hi
Sorry to open old thread but this one had many experts.
What about removing only the lower cover (6CK19TZZAA) for more ground clearance when offroading. The amount of clearance gained is accessible for me. So, how easy remove it and will it expose critical parts for potential damage.
View attachment 230798
View attachment 230799
That's look interesting, do you have the link of this thread. I appreciate it.
Great details and photos.There has been quite a few posts on the tow hook installations, but I wanted to add in some details, options and techniques I used on my HA in case it came in handy for someone. I know the posts here have helped me enormously as I have taken on different projects or just wanted to figure something out.
This is for my 2015 HA tow hook installation -Part I
• Started by removing the airdam and splashield.
• Some of the fascia 16 clips are easy to remove, others are more difficult.
• I made a panoramic picture of the clips locations. I pried the fascia away with a 2x4 to get the most difficult ones.
• Once the clips were out, I worked the fascia down and out until free.
• I detached the lower fascia grill from the fascia so I could work with it more easily.
• I tried a variety of techniques to cut the grill including a coping saw (very clean), utility knife, fine saw blade, dremel butane knife (couldn’t get hot enough), and a utility knife mounted to the dremel butane that I heated with my propane torch (this worked the best, just kept reheating the blade).