Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I took today after my clay and wax treatment. These ones show off the new 22s more.

Eibachs, new pads, bwoody sway tips, and full billet technology under hood kit gets installed Tuesday. More pics to come then.

Attachments

· Registered
173 Posts
God almighty do I love that Alpine. Ugh. Just so pretty.

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Tom should call this the Lone Ranger!

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those rims are the Blackops replicas? Nice ride man, can't to get my white SRT next week
No these are the factory reproduction SRT8 wheels. Thanks man, your life will change the first time you take if for a ride. I come up with excuses to leave the house now. I even catch myself staring at it in the garage.

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
2014 Jeep GC SRT
130 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. I wish they make a 22" of the Black Vapor Chrome of the 14 SRT that would be awesome. But I have noticed they make a Viper rims for the Jeep and I think that would look awesome too on a Jeep. Any way Thanks for the reply again and after I get my jeep next month I will order the same 22" black that tchrist30 has

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. I wish they make a 22" of the Black Vapor Chrome of the 14 SRT that would be awesome. But I have noticed they make a Viper rims for the Jeep and I think that would look awesome too on a Jeep. Any way Thanks for the reply again and after I get my jeep next month I will order the same 22" black that tchrist30 has

You won't be disappointed. They look much better in person too.

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Even my dog loves to rep HEMI

Attachments

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New sway bar ends went on tonight

Attachments

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
New sway bar ends went on tonight

I have to admit I am very pleased with these bwoody sway bar ends. They completely finalized the ride on my 2014. I love how it feels. I didn't think it would make much of a difference but it honestly did. If you do not have any I would highly recommend.

· Premium Member
1,058 Posts
No these are the factory reproduction SRT8 wheels. Thanks man, your life will change the first time you take if for a ride. I come up with excuses to leave the house now. I even catch myself staring at it in the garage.
So I'm not the only one :lol:

Looks awesome - I love the tinted tails/reflectors on the white. Stormtrooper look is mean.

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It limits body roll and makes the car flat on corners, and thank you for all the updates tchrist30, huge fan of your car and pictures on instagram

Thanks man. I appreciate it!

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.