Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Altitude Rims off 2015. no imperfections or dents or curb rash. Still on the vehicle at this moment waiting for my WK1 22x10 to arrive with new tires.

These will just be the RIMS ONLY no TPMS or TIRES (tires are worn and one has a slow leak so removing them)

*reposting as sale fell through*
Looking for $900

Around Central NJ willing to drive to meet up within reason

once these are taken of the wheels within next week or 2 i will get pictures or can send them on the vehicle .... Just PM with any questions or text 908.240.9413

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump - need gone ASAP installed WK1 rims these are sitting in boxes ready to go! (will update pictures this week - - sitting at my parents garage)

·
Chief Mediator
Jeep
12,062 Posts
As per rules at top of forum.....

*Sellers MUST have a Price, Actual Pictures and Location of item being offered for sale. Pics, Pics, Pics.(use a pic hosting site and copy URL that EVERYONE can see not just members...this means NO Facebook/Myspace LINKS or other Links that require an account to view pics...no excuses!)

*EVERY For sale ad except vehicle ads must have forum ID and date written on a sheet of paper clearly visible in atleast one picture! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will have them tomorrow. couldn't get to my parents garage since they got over ft of snow last weekend

·
Registered
WK2 Overland
82 Posts
Willing to ship?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts