Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the Jeep scene and new to Jeep Garage but I've had my eye on one as a daily driver for years!!
I'm a Mopar man through and through living from Australia but have until recently only owned classic Chrysler products.

I dearly wanted an SRT or Hemi Jeep but the car is for my wife and she wanted the 3.6 petrol for fuel economy!!

Anyway we've bought a 2015 Limited with low milage that we both love. Since buying the car I've been looking online and can't believe the amount of stuff you can buy for them!! Its a real cult following!

Thanks for letting me join.

I have a set of SRT spider monkey wheels, Brembo's, struts and stock height SRT springs from a '13 SRT Jeep which I want to put on.
Has anybody done this? How much did it lower the standard Limited?

I cant get too carried away with this one but a nice ride height and wheels can't hurt....can it?

Glen
Melbourne Australia

·
Registered
Rubicon
76 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the Jeep scene and new to Jeep Garage but I've had my eye on one as a daily driver for years!!
I'm a Mopar man through and through living from Australia but have until recently only owned classic Chrysler products.

I dearly wanted an SRT or Hemi Jeep but the car is for my wife and she wanted the 3.6 petrol for fuel economy!!

Anyway we've bought a 2015 Limited with low milage that we both love. Since buying the car I've been looking online and can't believe the amount of stuff you can buy for them!! Its a real cult following!

Thanks for letting me join.

I have a set of SRT spider monkey wheels, Brembo's, struts and stock height SRT springs from a '13 SRT Jeep which I want to put on.
Has anybody done this? How much did it lower the standard Limited?

I cant get too carried away with this one but a nice ride height and wheels can't hurt....can it?

Glen
Melbourne Australia View attachment 220395
Great looking ride, welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts