Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Pure Animal Instinct
VW Touareg
212 Posts
hmmmmm yeah - was it this absolute pearl from someone who has left his Mobile unattended for a scamp to play wicked games
Who's a silly boy Scotty hahahaha :D

Dear 392ci Animal
<O:p</O:p
ScottinaO6 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - The "OFFICIAL" JeepGarage.Org 2012-15 WK2 Jeep SRT "Ordered" thread - in the Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 forum of Jeep Garage- Jeep Forum.<O:p</O:p

EFFECTIVE 1200 TONIGHT THE JEEP GARAGE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN. I AM LOSING THIS DOMAIN AND CAN NO LONGER MANAGE THE WEBSITE. <O:p</O:p
Some of you may know me, my name is Scott and I live in my moms basement. She is kicking me out "for your own good". If I want to look like Newman from Seinfeld and stay a virgin until 50, THAT'S MY CHOICE TINA! <O:p</O:p
I will miss you all and won't know what to do with my time now that I can't play WOW and web god of jeep garage. I need to hurry and finish because as I type this, Tina is banging down the door and telling me that no matter how small my penis is, how fat I am, how greasy and ugly I am,
that I CAN do better in this world.<O:p</O:p
I guess I'm just so sick and tired or girls not talking to me. I can be a really good lover if they would just let me try! Why won't you talk to me
Louis!?!? You better... Or else!<O:p</O:p
SPOILER ALERT. MILOUS AND I ARE ONE IN THE SAME!!!<O:p</O:p
The name Milous is a name I used from my first boyfriend. Louis M. I am so
clever!!!<O:p</O:p
<O:p
Enjoy wrangler forum!

Absolute Gold hahahaha :D

·
Premium Member
SRT
500 Posts
LMAO! Could this be that troll that keeps going on about how great Land Rovers are and has been stewing for so long and found a way to hack Scott's website.

By the way, the thought did cross my mind that Scott and Milous are one and the same. :p

·
Premium Member
SRT
500 Posts
Scott should make this into another thread,if he still has control of the site, that is. This could get interesting ...and funny as hell.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just noticed something boys - all of us that reap dons were from Aus with the exception of one in Dubai. Strange when Jeep Forum should be based in the USA. Makes you wonder why no-one there seems to have receive this weird msg!!!!

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

·
Pure Animal Instinct
VW Touareg
212 Posts
Funny thing is that I got two notifications/emails from two separate threads yet when I went to suss what the hell was going on , there's nothing anywhere

Gawd I can't wait the 5 weeks until my SRT arrives I am going bonkers :D

·
Pure Animal Instinct
VW Touareg
212 Posts
Mate that's very good of you to let me know of this - however it looks as though mine is with your batch for the October 2014 delivery period

Remarkable Stormy - I am dealing with DVG Melville too !!!

Did you order the Sepia Leather , mine has it

Thankyou very much again I appreciate it deeply brother

:thumbsup:

·
Pure Animal Instinct
VW Touareg
212 Posts
Ok cool, yours may be a My15, mines not Laguna, are you dealing with Fred ?

Oh sweet - I only asked coz I took up a cancelled order that had all the fruit I needed and had been looking for including the Sepia which was a non-negotiable must have item
Wondered for a moment whether it was your order to be honest

Dealing with Anthony by the way

Looks now as though I may have a 2015 in fact & I'll be calling Anthony on Monday just to check it all

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Mercedes C55 AMG
70 Posts
Haha wow weird. Ya I never saw that post either stateside. I can't wait to get back from deployment and get a MY16or17 srt. Can't imagine the changes by then!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Anyone have an idea when Jeep will update it's website for the 2015 SRT? I thought it would be the 1st of Sep but was wrong.

·
Premium Member
SRT
500 Posts
Saw the '15 update Red Vapour on YouTube. I like the backlit SRT on the steering wheel but most of the other changes are mods you can do yourself if you're up to it. No CLS mod though :)

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

41 - 60 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.