For sale is my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 Ecodiesel.

Adult owned, no kids, no pets, no smoking. Title in hand.

The price is high, compared to KBB PP value, but the Mod list supports it.

Truck has around 75k miles, mostly highway. It has seen some offroad trails, but it definitely has not been abused.

Interior 8/10 (some scratches and nicks. Leather in great condition.)
Exterior 7/10 (some brush scratches, scrapes and nicks)

I am the original owner and within a week of buying it, roughly after 200 miles, I received a brand new ECU from Green Diesel Engineering, with their GDE Hot Tune on there. The truck also comes with the OEM ECU, so 2 ECU’s total.

The Hot Tune increases the torque to 410Nm, but more importantly it turns off the EGR, so exhaust gasses are no longer re-routed through the turbo, keeping that, and the engine, a lot cleaner, which increases MPG and general engine longevity.

It also has the GDE Transmission Tuning, which optimizes shift points and works seamlessly with the engine tune.
Adding to the driving fun is a Pedal Commander which essentially boosts the throttle signal, so you have less of a dead zone.

From day one I have used Optilube XPD Fuel additive, and added Optilube Oil Fortifier to the oil with oil changes. I always used the recommended Full Syntetic Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 oil with OEM Mopar Oil and Fuel Filters.

I added quite a few aftermarket mods, a list is attached in the pics. There were no shortcuts taken and all parts are of reputable brands like Rigid, Chief, Banks and sPod.

The sPod is a really nice gadget that allows you to have one box in the engine bay to route electronics to, and then a touch screen interface in the cabin to control it all.

The truck comes with everything listed and pictured, including a full size spare (225/70R18).

It also comes with
  • OEM lower bumper
  • OEM lower side skirts
  • Brand new battery
  • Tire Inflator Compressor

I am only selling because I bought a Rivian R1T and I can’t keep both.