Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
6141 - 6160 of 6177 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nope, 100% this is tank.
I personally saw it a the detroit auto show earlier this year.
the lightning gives it this color effect.
Here is my photo:
Is the one up on the wall Billet Silver or the possible "Rhino" color for 16MY? I have a hold on an Anvil Unlimited Sahara at local dealer but intrigued by a darker flat gray. Anyone with info?

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I ordered a 2-door Tank Rubicon 6-spd yesterday. Dealer gave me the VON yesterday afternoon.

Price Order Confirmation (POC) says:
Order Type: retail
Scheduling Priority: 1- sold dealer
Build Priority: 01

I have not receive the VIN yet.
Yep, Tank is definitely back.
Question is, how long will the 2015 order banks stay open?

·
Registered
Motorized vehicles
48 Posts
Well after 18 months of searching, configuring, waiting, looking and searching more still, I threw in the towel and custom ordered my first Jeep, JKRUHR in Orange with 6 speed. I agonized over black, red, and tank, but was pushed to the orange. It looks much more striking in person as do many of the Jeep colors. Will know tomorrow if the order goes through. Now the second cycle in the agony of Jeep life, waiting for the build! I guess no need to wait for the third cycle of agony, what to get for it. Oh the agony!! You, I mean us, jeepers must really be a glutton for punishment.

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hope you realize the process has only just begun.

Now you get to spend hours agonizing over mods and weeks waiting for Brown Santa to show up with those new parts...

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
Motorized vehicles
48 Posts
Hope you realize the process has only just begun.

Now you get to spend hours agonizing over mods and weeks waiting for Brown Santa to show up with those new parts...

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

The journey of 10 million miles begins with one Jeep at a time. :)

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

6141 - 6160 of 6177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.