Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1176 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get this party started and start off a 2015 JK Order Waiting Room for those who are awaiting the arrival of their new 2015 Jeeps!

Let's make this a place to talk about new orders, the status of your order, daily shipping updates, etc.

Who's first to kick this off with their most recent order/update? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TomRalph- hopefully you will make movement soon. I found out that my Jeep wasn't actually heading back to Ohio, it was just an error on Chrysler's end in the tracking system.

I can't imagine yours is going to say in Inspection too much longer. HansGruber's was in inspection for a long time also, his went into Inspection on 7/12 and was released on 8/7. Hopefully you make it through sooner!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
TomRalph- hopefully you will make movement soon. I found out that my Jeep wasn't actually heading back to Ohio, it was just an error on Chrysler's end in the tracking system.

I can't imagine yours is going to say in Inspection too much longer. HansGruber's was in inspection for a long time also, his went into Inspection on 7/12 and was released on 8/7. Hopefully you make it through sooner!
Dealer called the regional rep, who is going to 'try' to get it released tomorrow... No idea if that will work. He claims we will know on Wednesday.

The past shipping times were 8 - 10 days, so we are looking first weekend of Sept.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Maybe we can get them to make this a Sticky so everyone knows it is here... might ease up the traffic on the 2015 Info thread!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here is the VOTS hack website that was posted somewhere else. I just got it to work for my Jeep.

I'll take it down Milous if you don't want it posted on Jeep Garage.

While VOTS is down, there is a hack you can use to check on your status, for those who are technically inclined:

https://www.jeep.com/vots/vehicle_status.html?firstName=&lastName=<YOURNAME> &vin_last8=<LAST8OFYOURVIN>&orderno=<YOURORDERN O>& from Log in=true&lastdate=true

Make sure your last name is in ALL CAPS and you ONLY USE THE LAST 8 CHARACTERS OF YOUR VIN. Change <LAST8OFYOURVIN> and <YOURORDERNO> to the correct information for your order. You will need to remove all spaces and the < and> characters in the URL above as well.

Reactions: Tibault

·
Premium Member
2015 JKUR "HR"
80 Posts
Hi Guy's... Just counting rail cars as they go by... My Jeep was ordered on 7/7, and has been sitting on a rail car in Toledo for the last 5 days going nowhere fast. Supposed to be here on the 25th, but my dealer now tells me he will have it the 27th... Either way, I should be driving it next week!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ordered Baja JKS on 8/8. Got a VON but no VIN, mostly because I don't want to pester my dealer too frequently. I'll prolly cave sometime this week.

Looking fwd to those pix of tank - I was really tempted and thoroughly approve of the army look, but decided to go loud.

Hi from Houston, everybody. Thanks, Trout.

V

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ordered Summit 4x4 with Hemi (white with black/sienna interior) 7/15/14. It's on a train in Oakland, MI at last MOTS update. Estimated arrival date 8/29/14. Seems like it has been forever!

1 - 20 of 1176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.