Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just ordered a 2016 Willys Unlimited in silver, hardtop, auto on Friday 7/24. Dealer hopes to have some initial information on my order/build any day now. It is going to be painful waiting but will try to find out all I can and share on the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would suggest ordering exactly what you want, that is unless you find that exact combo on a lot somewhere. The wait stinks but worth it in the end. Est about 6-7 weeks. I ordered a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys on July 30 and it should be in Sept 16. So glad I am getting "my" jeep. And while the start of the wait seemed painful, it has turned into excitement !

·
Registered
6 Posts
I JUST Got my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys and it took exactly 53 days or approx 7.5 weeks. I seemed to have lost a week at the start from order placed with dealer to order acknowledged by Jeep, partly due to the timing (7/24) at least according to the Jeep dealer on the 2015-2016 model year switch so possibly it could be a little faster ? But in the end, glad I waited and got exactly what I wanted and LOVE that my name is on the Window Sticker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.