Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1161 - 1176 of 1176 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would suggest ordering exactly what you want, that is unless you find that exact combo on a lot somewhere. The wait stinks but worth it in the end. Est about 6-7 weeks. I ordered a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys on July 30 and it should be in Sept 16. So glad I am getting "my" jeep. And while the start of the wait seemed painful, it has turned into excitement !

·
Registered
19 Posts
A am also looking to order a 2016 and have been told by two dealerships that it is 8 weeks for delivery. Guess we just have to wait for the one we really want!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I JUST Got my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys and it took exactly 53 days or approx 7.5 weeks. I seemed to have lost a week at the start from order placed with dealer to order acknowledged by Jeep, partly due to the timing (7/24) at least according to the Jeep dealer on the 2015-2016 model year switch so possibly it could be a little faster ? But in the end, glad I waited and got exactly what I wanted and LOVE that my name is on the Window Sticker.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi. Haven't been on for quite awhile. Followed the build of my 2014 Grand Cherokee way back in March 2013.

My wife just ordered (4 weeks ago) a 2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. How do I go about following it's build status? Thanks.
Umm, I highly doubt you ordered a 2015 four weeks ago.
They stopped making them back in July of last year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hmmmm. I did say 2015. If it wasn't in writing I would not believe it. Too many things going round in my head....guess I hit a speed bump.?

Of course she ordered a 2016 Wrangler. Good news, it has been built and approved for shipping. Another week or so and she will pickup her new ride. ?

1161 - 1176 of 1176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.