Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been tossing around the idea for the last couple of months to have a BIG Koons sponsored Meet & Greet.

Before I dive in and get my hands dirty to figure out the logistics....

Who would be interested? I'd like to go above and beyond a simple meet and greet.

Feedback would be appreciated so that I can maximize the event!!

-Erica

Attachments

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Sounds interesting. I'm assuming not at the dealership?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think it's an awesome idea. What were you thinking about setting up and where

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
541 Posts
Glad to see Koons and Jeep Garage ironed out an agreement, with the dealership officially becoming an official JG vendor in January 2016. The original DC Metro Group Buy truly was a success. To Scott and the JG team, thanks for putting together a great online community that enabled roughly 400 people to benefit from the 2013 deal we negotiated after all the Milous/Marlon/Chevyboy_711 etc hints started coming to light on the mid-cycle refresh of the WK(2).

H/t Only1Tobin, silvermax04 and a number of others that helped us originally arrive at the incredible 7% below invoice rate.

To the folks at Koons, especially Nader (who unfortunately has since left the dealership) and Thomas, you both were always straight up with us -- you guys honored the deal and those of us that worked with you to pick up our Jeeps were impressed by how good the experience was. I don't remember how many post-purchase reviews said something like "Easiest buying experience ever" and "No BS. Why can't it always be so simple?" (@Scottina06 -- any chance at unlocking the original thread?)

Erica, I hope the JG community can once again enjoy the experience we've grown to know since our first orders were place in March 2013. A meet and greet sounds like a worthy effort.

·
Vendor
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking about late May for the time, as to where it will completely depend on the level of interest I'm receiving. I'd love to make this a large event for many years to come.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Anything come of this, or not enough interest?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts