Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
4741 - 4752 of 4752 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
RE: Golden Ticket

It is worth noting that any FCA Golden Tickets work on Jeep. Right before mine came in I got a RAM one (bought a RAM about 5 years ago). Even though the bold print is $500 off a RAM, the fine print points out that it works on everything except SRT.

·
Premium Member
9,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,750 ·
Milous, I have a question that I am hoping you can explain to me.

When you order a wrangler it comes with a standard soft top. if you order the dual top option it drops the standard top and now includes the premium top. the black bear already comes with the premium top but yet the dual top option is the same price as a sport.

feel like I am paying for something twice.
do you have Sergio's cell #
Dual Top Group on the Sport was $2,185, and on the BB was $1,785 (spot-checking a November 2015 guide).

You will never pay for anything twice. The guides and packages can be quite complex and confusing as there are so many variables. In many cases, a "Package" or "Group" option will contain different different features for different trim levels even though it's under the same sales code.

If you look at the "Group Detail" section of the order guide you can see the differences by looking at the black squares that represent what is included or not.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
You will never pay for anything twice. The guides and packages can be quite complex and confusing as there are so many variables. In many cases, a "Package" or "Group" option will contain different different features for different trim levels even though it's under the same sales code.
Maybe this isn't what you meant, but then why is the Max Tow Package the same price on the Rubicon, as with the other models? Isn't one really paying for the 3.73 axles twice?

4741 - 4752 of 4752 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.