Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1261 - 1273 of 1273 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow. Ordered mine July 15th, D1 July 26th, and still no progress/news. I'm going to Colorado end of September and really would like to take my new Jeep. Hopefully some movement/news soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow. Ordered mine July 15th, D1 July 26th, and still no progress/news. I'm going to Colorado end of September and really would like to take my new Jeep. Hopefully some movement/news soon.
I'm right there with you. Going to Orlando end of September and would love to drive it down. Ugh!

I did call the 800 number and got a VIN#... made me feel a little better.

:D

·
Premium Member
9,281 Posts
WNYnative (Wrangler Sport Unlimited WW - Granite)
Date ordered: 7/12/2016
Current Status: JB
D1 status date: 07/23/2016
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 08/31/16 06:45:58 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/31/16 10:54:00 AM TOLEDO, OH

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, something's definitely gumming up the works in Toledo. Ordered on 7/14, went D1 on 7/26 and just crickets ever since.

Dealer's estimated delivery went from 9/6 to 9/15, but that's all I've been able to find out about anything.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats!

I'm happy for you.... I check everyday and pout when nothing has changed!

Maybe your going to start the Trend and all of us that ordered at the same time will be right behind you!

:D
I hope so for everybody. But hey, they all gotta be built in the next 8 days.

Who would've thought that almost 50, one could still feel like a child at Christmas?

1261 - 1273 of 1273 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.