Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 3194 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,840 Posts
In Delaware they don't call it a sales tax, because we don't have sales tax. They call it a documentation fee and recently raised it from 3.75 to 4.25 percent.

--

·
Registered
Summit 3-Coat Ivory
132 Posts
Chicago is 9.5%. But you don't pay on the trade in value.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,840 Posts
Power distribution center

I just noticed that WK2Jeeps has the diagram and list of fuses for the MY17.

For any new members, there is a link to WK2jeeps at the bottom of every page.

---

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
We have no sales or income tax here in NH, I find it very stressful being different from everyone else :)
No NH sales tax is total B.S.
It's unfairly covered by disproportionally high real estate taxes.

I'll take much fairer "Taxachusettes" 6.25% sales tax any day.

And I know a lot more NH residents that are stressed over NH tax policies than MA residents are over MA tax policies. Including myself.

Also "Fees" up the kazoo.

·
Registered
SRT
393 Posts
The only grand Cherokee worth over 60k IMO is the SRT. Anything else and you should be in a totally different class of automobiles.
Why? Because your neighbor says so?
Trust me, I have owned just about every luxury marque out there...Get what you want, not what the media or some jerk-off at the country club says is better.
I am coming back to Jeep for that reason.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,840 Posts
The only grand Cherokee worth over 60k IMO is the SRT. Anything else and you should be in a totally different class of automobiles.
Sixty is the new forty. :)

I did look at the equivalent MB. It looks reasonably priced until you see that you have to pay extra for things that many vehicles consider standard.

It's a choice we all have to make, Hyundai, Rolls, or some point in between.

--

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,840 Posts
Will this prompt incentives?

"Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) reported sales for the month of August that fell short of Wall Street expectations." Stock falls.

Incentives for September would be nice. Of course Jeep might have still held up their end and the incentives will be on the Fiat 500. :rolleyes:

--

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah I'm totally going with the Silver. Black looks nice but only when it is clean.
Funny you say this. I have a Black GC and the wife has a white van. For the most part, the van looks "cleaner" from a distance however, I spent an entire weekend detailing the two of them and I found the Jeep to be a lot easier for my OCD of clean cars.

Went I got up close to the white, I found I could see EVERYTHING. Every little stupid piece of dirt. Drove me crazy. The mini bus is already big enough haha.

I enjoy the black. It does suck in the winter though with white salt. Through the summer, I don't feel like it ever looks "dirtier" than the Van.

Nothing wrong with silver though! Hope you enjoy!

2161 - 2180 of 3194 Posts