Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

2461 - 2480 of 3194 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Milous - are there any MY17 on the boat yet heading to Australia?

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,840 Posts
I'm not sure if this is new, but it wasn't available on my '14 Overland. I noticed that whether I am playing the radio or using USB I can have the artist and song show in the EVIC.

--

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I'm not sure if this is new, but it wasn't available on my '14 Overland. I noticed that whether I am playing the radio or using USB I can have the artist and song show in the EVIC.

--

By chance, have u tested out the tune start feature on XM? Not sure what year it came on, but it's not on 14s or 15s

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,840 Posts
By chance, have u tested out the tune start feature on XM? Not sure what year it came on, but it's not on 14s or 15s
Never listen to XM, so I have no idea what you are talking about. If you tell me what and how to check it, I'd be happy to oblige.

--

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
Still no sign of the 20" wheels anywhere on upcoming production launches...
Still no sign of a 20" tire that would meet the "Trail Rated" requirements. Hence why no Jeep with 20s sports the badge.

·
Super Moderator
8,318 Posts
Not yet. Only a small amount built so far, more hitting the lines as we speak. Some are already at the port in Maryland, and they will start vessel journey in about a week.
The lineup across the harbor from Baltimore is getting bigger each time I go buy. I guess they bring in the ship when they have enough there to send on their way. Yesterday, there were about 6-8 vehicles that were clearly customized for some form of law enforcement with bright metallic green and white paint jobs (Durangos and sedans) and they were parked next to the growing lineup of right drive JGCs. Traffic was horrible heading into the tunnel so I got to look at a LOT of Jeeps while waiting in line. :)

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Still no sign of a 20" tire that would meet the "Trail Rated" requirements. Hence why no Jeep with 20s sports the badge.
BFG Ko2 in 275/55R20 should do the job

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,850 Posts
...customized for some form of law enforcement with bright metallic green and white paint jobs (Durangos and sedans)...
Have seen Durango popo fleets in the wild of Mexico and Central America...here's one in Cabo San Lucas last Thanksgiving...

·
Registered
Overland
123 Posts
The lineup across the harbor from Baltimore is getting bigger each time I go buy. I guess they bring in the ship when they have enough there to send on their way. Yesterday, there were about 6-8 vehicles that were clearly customized for some form of law enforcement with bright metallic green and white paint jobs (Durangos and sedans) and they were parked next to the growing lineup of right drive JGCs. Traffic was horrible heading into the tunnel so I got to look at a LOT of Jeeps while waiting in line. :)

I know, I know...PICTURES. I haven't seen many JGC at all. You could easily recognize the increase of 2016's being shipped and then the faucet turned off. The offloading directly outside my window has mostly been other Jeep products. I've been waiting for the lot to fill up and promise I will post some pics then. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Snap some photos next time and share the sights :)

·
Super Moderator
8,318 Posts
Snap some photos next time and share the sights :)
I was on a call at the time and dealing with "idjuts" trying to cram their vehicles into tiny gaps between other vehicles as about 8 toll booth lanes collapse into two highway lanes into the tunnel. It wasn't conducive to pulling my phone out of the cradle. But that lot at the B'more terminal is pretty impressive when it fills up with RH-drive and other export Jeeps. And the transport ship, when it's sitting there, is pretty huge as mophead can likely attest!

2461 - 2480 of 3194 Posts