Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think should be a few things I should have them look at before the warranty expires? Already had water pump replaced....

·
Registered
15 Posts
What do you think should be a few things I should have them look at before the warranty expires? Already had water pump replaced....
If your keeping your JGC you’d want to get max are warranty before your 3 year warranty ends. You’re going to need it especially for air suspension.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your keeping your JGC you’d want to get max are warranty before your 3 year warranty ends. You’re going to need it especially for air suspension.
I purchased the extended power train warranty (covers air suspension I think...or does it)

I just want to see if there’s anything that conveniently pops up after the 3-year ends.

·
Registered
2015 WK2 Overland
1,128 Posts
Suspension is not part of the powertrain. I would read the fine print to see what exactly is covered.

MaxCare through FCA would cover the most.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the max warranty. So deductible for most repairs after the 3-36k. Anything jump out at you in that low 30kmi range that I should look at?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have maxcare warranty from Mopar then you don't need to worry about anything.
I allegedly had the first Grand Cherokee in Alabama in 1992. Then moved on to several Land Rovers / Range Rovers. The Summit is the best SUV I’ve ever owned. Really enjoying it.

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
782 Posts
I guess I'll try to directly answer your question. I sold my last GC with 50000 miles and had NO issues!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts