Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think should be a few things I should have them look at before the warranty expires? Already had water pump replaced....

·
Registered
22 Posts
What do you think should be a few things I should have them look at before the warranty expires? Already had water pump replaced....
If your keeping your JGC you’d want to get max are warranty before your 3 year warranty ends. You’re going to need it especially for air suspension.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your keeping your JGC you’d want to get max are warranty before your 3 year warranty ends. You’re going to need it especially for air suspension.
I purchased the extended power train warranty (covers air suspension I think...or does it)

I just want to see if there’s anything that conveniently pops up after the 3-year ends.

·
Registered
2015 WK2 Overland
1,261 Posts
Suspension is not part of the powertrain. I would read the fine print to see what exactly is covered.

MaxCare through FCA would cover the most.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the max warranty. So deductible for most repairs after the 3-36k. Anything jump out at you in that low 30kmi range that I should look at?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have maxcare warranty from Mopar then you don't need to worry about anything.
I allegedly had the first Grand Cherokee in Alabama in 1992. Then moved on to several Land Rovers / Range Rovers. The Summit is the best SUV I’ve ever owned. Really enjoying it.

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
812 Posts
I guess I'll try to directly answer your question. I sold my last GC with 50000 miles and had NO issues!

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
812 Posts
That’s crazy. I have a front windshield sun guard I use during the Summer. Hoping that would help prevent. How many miles/yrs did that happen?
The pic
That’s crazy. I have a front windshield sun guard I use during the Summer. Hoping that would help prevent. How many miles/yrs did that happen?
The photo I attached is not my vehicle, I used it as an example as to one of the issues with the leather dash. Seems the adhesive lets go. (Not covered under Maxcare) Some owners have stated that Jeep/FCA is replacing it if you complain enough. There are multiple threads here about it (In the search bar above type in Leather Dash) Or just Google Jeep Grand Cherokee leather dash wrinkles. I'm hoping they eventually do a recall as Lexus did!

·
Registered
2015 WK2 Overland
1,261 Posts
I have a 2015. I use a fitted, reflected shield anytime it's parked outside in the sun. I keep the roof shade closed and have the front windows tinted. Knock on wood my dash is still perfect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts