Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks gr8! Did you install front links to raise the front a bit? Any rub at full turn? Spacers?
Not yet. I have the links to level it and raise it about an inch but I'm waiting for my rocky road kicker sliders to come in before I raise it at all. The photo is in off-road 2 and I don't have spacers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not yet. I have the links to level it and raise it about an inch but I'm waiting for my rocky road kicker sliders to come in before I raise it at all. The photo is in off-road 2 and I don't have spacers.
Gotcha - will probably go with 275/65 Wildpeaks on stock rims as it seems like they fit. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gotcha - will probably go with 275/65 Wildpeaks on stock rims as it seems like they fit. Thanks for the info.
I have noticed lately a tiny bit of rubbing when in standard height and the wheel turned all the way like in a parking lot. But I'm sure the airlinks will get rid of that

·
Registered
56 Posts
My setup - vision se7en 18x9 +12ET with 275/65/18 ridge grapplers. LLAMS quadralift module in the 30mm higher setting in all modes. Pretty aggressive offset, and needs the lift to keep from rubbing a bit on the lower frond bumper/flare, but it has great stance.

Damn. That's a gnarly looking rig.
Your'e a man after my own heart. It seems so many owners in here are afraid of the air suspension.
I had a LLAMS in my Land Rover Discovery4 which I purchased new in 2010, and sold for my '18 Trailhawk.
They were only available for LR/RR's for a long time. Great they are now available for the JGC and Dodge Ram.
I am a large part of them being available to you in the US. I stay in touch with Graeme who makes them here in Australia. He sold me my one for my '18 Trailhawk for a song. My LR had an 8 page spread in our Overlander 4WD magazine back in 2011. I raved on about the LLAMS in the article. He couldn't understand why his sales went through the roof. He says he owes me big time.
They are a great unit.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts