Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
2501 - 2520 of 2546 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Waiting on my Wrangler Sport Unlimited-Chief, it just moved to framing a couple of days ago, anyone know typical build time? This is a dealer replacement for my 2016 Black Bear, unfortunately I had to wait on Chrysler to make the decision so I missed the cut off to order a Big Bear. Kind of sad about it but I can modify the new one. Unfortunately I didn't get the heated seats in the new one, in the Wrangler they don't come with the Alpine speaker package, you have to buy the whole cold weather group package.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm happy for you. I was following your build, and when it stayed in JB for such a long time, I was just imagining how you were feeling. Hope you enjoy your new Jeep.

It's all part of watching the build right. Lol. Yours won't be far behind. Did you do color matches top and fenders?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
It's all part of watching the build right. Lol. Yours won't be far behind. Did you do color matches top and fenders?

Mine is taking the scenic route across America. It's sitting in Nebraska right now. A couple more weeks and it'll be here. No, I didn't go with the color matched top and fenders. I think it looks great either way, so I took the cheaper way. These things are already pretty spendy. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine is taking the scenic route across America. It's sitting in Nebraska right now. A couple more weeks and it'll be here. No, I didn't go with the color matched top and fenders. I think it looks great either way, so I took the cheaper way. These things are already pretty spendy. ;)

Yeah that's a whole lot of red.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks like I am jumping back in the waiting pool. Some of you may remember I ordered a Chief Blue Big Bear back in January. The deal fell through when the dealer backed out on their original trade offer and would not honor my FFP.

Well decided to give a dealer closer to home a try. My order is being placed tomorrow. I'm going a little more simple this time.

Chief Blue JK base Sport
Auto
Hard Top
A/C
LED package
Connectivity
3:73

Didn't order 3:73 with the Big Bear. I did this time.

Dealer is also gonna swap my Sport S wheels and tires for the steelies that come on the base.

Let the wait begin. Again.

2501 - 2520 of 2546 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.