Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Re: 2016 2017 2018 Koons DC Group buy

For the 2018 JL group buy, is the 5% under for the MSRP or the WOW price listed on the Koons website?
I believe for the Grand Cherokee, the price is 6% off of invoice and your vehicle is ordered from the factory with your build. The WOW price is for vehicles in inventory at Tyson's Corner, Virginia.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Is the destination cost included in the invoice price or is it in addition to? Is the destination cost negotiable? Thank you, I will be in the market for a GC this summer, the reason for my question.
Brian.

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,852 Posts

Is the destination cost included in the invoice price or is it in addition to? Is the destination cost negotiable? Thank you, I will be in the market for a GC this summer, the reason for my question.
Brian.
totally understand the negotiation desires...not included in the vehicle invoice pricing and it is not negotiable...destination is it's own line item with no difference between its MSRP and Invoice price....everyone pays it, everyone.....fwiw, this group buy pricing is normally the best you can do as it is basically at bottom price anyone could negotiate to anyway, below actually, and you get there with zero aggravation....hope this deal and dealer location works out for you...btw, they are close to the train station, etc...

good luck with the hunt and hope you bag a sharp one :)....

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Altitude Black
163 Posts
Anyone know if Craig Benner is still the Jeep Garage contact at Koons? Last post here was 2018, same time I got my last vehicle from him. Just about that time again. Soon as those 2022 order banks open up (hopefully early).

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
66 Posts
Hi Craig, I will always enjoy your sense of humor when I bought my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from you.
Merry Christmas to you Craig....and everyone here!

Anyone thinking about the group buy, do it . Smiles

Yes I am still here and doing the group program. Send me an email.

[email protected]
.;)

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Thank you very much for the kind words and the good review. I try to have fun with this job as best as I can. Happy Holidays to you as well.

Hi Craig, I will always enjoy your sense of humor when I bought my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from you.
Merry Christmas to you Craig....and everyone here!

Anyone thinking about the group buy, do it . Smiles

.;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
So with the announcement of the 21 WL co,big soon, what can we expect in terms of this deal? I bought my 2014 from you guys when Nadar was involved and stoll have the Overland with around 200k. Lies on it, so I, due for a new one :)

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
We will be doing invoice to start on the new Grand Cherokee L. Ordering opens up tomorrow.

So with the announcement of the 21 WL co,big soon, what can we expect in terms of this deal? I bought my 2014 from you guys when Nadar was involved and stoll have the Overland with around 200k. Lies on it, so I, due for a new one :)

181 - 192 of 192 Posts