Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
161 - 180 of 192 Posts

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,852 Posts
Re: 2016 2017 Koons DC Group buy

I believe the current non-negotiable tack on fee Koons charges in this group buy is now $599.
Just to clarify for accurate cost comparos....the Koons "fees" are inclusive of dealer "document fees" so when comparing the Koons bottom line price with another dealer price be sure to add in the other dealer document fees which are usually $125 - 350...this makes the Koons fee a whole lot more reasonable for access to the group buy price....not plugging Koons per se just had the thought to pass along...also, it's a nit but if you are using an affiliate discount or other official discount mechanism there is usually a $75 or more admin fee for using that program discount...

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·

Yes, we honor the Chrysler Sold Order Consumer Incentive Protection.

d order

Yes I agree this group buy appears to be a good deal for many forum members, just not as good as it used to be though!

Do you know if Koons honors Chryslers Sold Order Consumer Incentive protection policies??

Iv'e asked but haven't gotten a reply yet?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

We changed the 7% to 6% back in November the same time when we change to only doing it on Factory Orders. Nothing else has changed since then, otherwise I would have posted it. It has been the 6% since November.

For the incentives, you would be getting whatever incentives that are out once the vehicle would touch ground and you would be picking it up. ie; You submit an order today and the Jeep arrives in April, you would be getting whatever April's rebates are not March because you are officially buying the Jeep in April.
So this response outlined in red above as posted in post #153 of this thread is incorrect??

·
Registered
Trailhawk
1,011 Posts

Just sent an email to Craig to see about a Trailhawk with Lux and Nav and a god estimate on my 14 limited on trade. We shall see if the numbers work..

·
Registered
My wife. Crazy.
3 Posts

Big thanks to Craig Benner and the Koons Team thus far (and hats off to FCA) ...

Factory ordered the JKU Sport built the way I WANT IT. In the color I want with the farkles I want. Like it should be - not 'to get this you have to take that' or 'only missing this or this.' :D

No hassle - just 'here's the jaw dropping price you'll pay' (that no dealer in six states could even comprehend) - 'deposit/sign and we'll take it from there.'

Order placed and submitted May 25th 2017 >>> Hot Dang! Delivered to the dealership on June 8th!

To clarify, THAT IS NINE BUSINESS DAYS!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Go ahead, check you calendar - seriously - 9 business days from order-placed to factory-build to delivered-to-dealer. (14-days total)

Traveling all-day via Amtrak on Tuesday to VA/DC to pick her up with my son - Happy Father's Day! -

I'll keep ya'll posted on how that goes. :cool:

TEAM KOONS - the intro on this thread promises you'll pick-up at the train station - My two-year-old son and I arrive at Union Station at 4:29 pm on Tuesday ... please pick us up. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the return of the DC Group Buy for 2016/2017!!

No games, it's the real deal.

Contact Internet Manager, Craig Benner [email protected] or text at 570-556-0451 for questions or concerns.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE METRO, TRAIN STATION, AND LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL)

·
Premium Member
42 Posts

To those who have ordered from Koons. Does the stick/paint of the koons logo on the back of the jeeps come off. I like to debadge my vehicles and want to know if it can come off. Thanks for reading.
Mine peeled right off with no residue - all I had to do was tug on it. I did it within a couple of days, though. Not sure how it owuld be after the adhesive had time to fully cure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Koons DC Group buy not available in MA?

The beginning of this thread mentions that the Koons group buy is not available in MA because of strict tax rules; checking again, is this still true?

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Re: Koons DC Group buy not available in MA?

Yes, sadly this is still true. The only way we can complete it is if you register it in a different state and you re-register it on your on in MA.

The beginning of this thread mentions that the Koons group buy is not available in MA because of strict tax rules; checking again, is this still true?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

For those of you who used this group buy and have already picked up your Jeeps.....

Did they come with a full tank of gas?

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·

Yes, I fill up every vehicle that I sell regardless if it is new or Pre-Owned. Every vehicle that I sell gets full tank of gas.

For those of you who used this group buy and have already picked up your Jeeps.....

Did they come with a full tank of gas?

·
Registered
JKU Freedom
14 Posts

Picked up my wrangler today from Craig, 38 minutes from arrival at Koons until departure! Thank you for the awesome experience Craig! Highly recommend his service.

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
66 Posts

Mine peeled right off with no residue - all I had to do was tug on it. I did it within a couple of days, though. Not sure how it owuld be after the adhesive had time to fully cure.
You may also request that the badging not be put on the vehicle.

Craig will do that.

·
Registered
68 Posts

I have looked back for past posts with pricing info. I think the last post had the Grand Cherokee SRT going for 5% under invoice. Correct me if I am wrong. Questions: 1. what is the best link to get accurate invoice price info? 2. do all SRTs come with run-flat tires?

Thanks

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,852 Posts

I have looked back for past posts with pricing info. I think the last post had the Grand Cherokee SRT going for 5% under invoice. Correct me if I am wrong. Questions: 1. what is the best link to get accurate invoice price info? 2. do all SRTs come with run-flat tires?

Thanks
PM Koons on here to get the latest....they have a 17 for $71k against an $81k msrp....

All MSRP and Invoice pricing can be found here:

Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 - 2018 Grand Cherokee pricing and options

Can also be found on truecar and edmunds but sometimes local market agreements prevent showing invoice....

Yes, only run-flats are offered for SRT...

Happy hunting!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: 2016 2017 2018 Koons DC Group buy

For the 2018 JL group buy, is the 5% under for the MSRP or the WOW price listed on the Koons website?

161 - 180 of 192 Posts