Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my screen will randomly go crazy. It acts like I’m touching the screen when I am not. The apps will change when I am using car play and if I use just the radio bottoms will flash like I’m touching them. I tried to do a soft reset and never got it to work. It’s not doing it every time, but like today when I desperately needed my navigation screen, it kept jumping around and my screen would change. Any idea on what to do? I checked the software and it is up to date. I held the temp up down and front defrost to do the soft reset like I saw online but that just took me to the screen that allowed me to see the software version.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Your screen is delaminating.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
🤦🏼‍♀️ I have had this Jeep a month and already starting to regret this purchase. I can’t believe this hasn’t been a recall since this appears to be such a known issue. I drive so much and need this screen. I did find a place that fixes the delaminating screen but it’s so hot here right now there is no way I can I can get to work daily without being a sweaty mess. School starts here next week and I’m sure my co workers and students wouldn’t want a smelly teacher. Hopefully the screen won’t go bat 💩 crazy before it cools off and I can get something done. This is ridiculous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts