Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new issue as of today. Display screen keeps asking if I want to reset the clock settings. In researching the issue, it seems to be that it comes from the screen delaminating. Sure enough, it’s pulling loose across the top of the screen with the current delaminating line running thru the displayed time. Any way to reverse and or stop the damage. I can not afford to replace?

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is a new issue as of today. Display screen keeps asking if I want to reset the clock settings. In researching the issue, it seems to be that it comes from the screen delaminating. Sure enough, it’s pulling loose across the top of the screen with the current delaminating line running thru the displayed time. Any way to reverse and or stop the damage. I can not afford to replace?
I have exactly the same problem except mine has gotten worse and worse my whole radio-navigation-heated seats-EVERYTHING is useless & Chrysler says because I am not the first owner it’s their company policy to not fix it …very disappointed in JEEP & CHRYSLER

·
Registered
968 Posts
There are lots of threads about this. The one below has over 160 replies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts