Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my 18' JGC Limited 2 years ago and i decided to give it an overhaul. I got rid of some chrome the first year then got rid of the rest earlier this year. Here are the following changes i made:

Black Emblems (mostly, i left the original limited "grand cherokee" emblem on the doors)
Black Upper Grill & Lower Mesh Grille
Black Mirror Caps
Black Door Handles
Black Window Trims/Molding
Black Exhaust Tip
Trailhawk Red Front Tow Hooks
Rear Tow Hitch
SRT/Altitude/Upland/etc Rear Taillights
Upland Black Roof Rail
22" Niche Vosso Wheels
Red Katzkin Seats

I

I did some serious audio mods as well but who cares about those lol.

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
1,166 Posts
Congrats -- She's a real beauty.
0000 Sierra.png

Reactions: Jase10

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
669 Posts
I did some serious audio mods as well but who cares about those lol.
Looks good! What audio mods? We like those as well, or some of us do anyways haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks good! What audio mods? We like those as well, or some of us do anyways haha
Sure thing.I did the following:
PAC Ampro Aftermarket Amplifier Interface & Harness (bass knob included)
Diamond TX300.4 4-way channel amp under driver seat
JL Audio HD1200/1 Mono Amp under passenger seat
Alpine S-S69C component speakers/tweaters in the front
Alpine S-S65 2 way in the rear
JL 7WAE 12" Subwoofer in Pro-Wedge enclosure (This thing is a behemoth)
JL Audio XD-PCS4-2B 4 Gauge Dual Amplifier Kit
NVX Premium Stealth Black Sound Deadening Material (Only in the trunk)

My dodge charger has a beefier audio setup.
It's got Alpine R-S269C.2 components & Alpine RS692. in the rear
I plan to upgrade the jeep with the same alpine R speakers once I can find the diamond tx600.4 amp to replace my tx300.4

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
669 Posts
Sounds like a nice setup! I'm doing the same PAC Ampro as well. How was that to hook up and ease of setting it up?

My setup consists of:
PAC Ampro
Infinity 3.5 center speaker
Infinity Perfect 6.5 Components front door
Infinity Kappa 6.5 Coaxials rear door
Infinity Kappa 2.5 Rear Surrounds ( Maybe change up to 3.5 or 4" )
JL Audio HD 600/4
JL Audio HD 750/1
JL Audio Amplifier kit as well.
Kicker Single 12" Solo-Baric L7S Enclosure

So far I have only done the rear doors and center channel. A lot of my system was from previous that I never installed in last car because I got rid of it after a year. Just picked up the sub enclosure and PAC Ampro. I seen one guy swapped in the 4" for rear surround, but I haven't gotten around to messing with anything else. This 110 PLUS temps in Az is too hot for dealing with doing anything for now haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice I'm in AZ as well (Chandler). Your setup sound dope..can't go wrong with some JL amps. Well my car was partially worked on in LA at Fantazy Motorsports and then later in Deer Valley Phoenix @ Custom Car Concepts. In LA, it took them around 3 days but they had no idea what they were doing. They originally installed an audio control lc6 instead of the pac amppro and it sounded horrific. It took 2 days for them to realize they needed an amp pro. I also had a kicker comp subwoofer paired with a JVC mono amp, instead of the JL 7wae & jl hd 1200/1, so I had an 8 guage amp kit.

I got to AZ and installed the JL stuff...it took Custom Car Concepts like 2 hrs (including the sound deadening). If I would have had them install everything..it probably would've taken them like 5-6 hrs.

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
669 Posts
I wish I had the coin to have it done, but costing me enough right now with suspension. I will have the suspension done, because I've heard the front is a nightmare haha. I'm doing Bilstein 5100 w/OME lift coils and throwing 32's on it. Going for around 2.5" suspension lift. There is a WK2 group on FB for the west valley, but others are invited to join. Kind of a slow page.
20200430_133406.jpg

·
Registered
2017 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 Hemi & 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
14 Posts
Beautiful Jeep, love the look with the seats matching the tow hooks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts