Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GC Trailhawk
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

My 2004 is getting VERY tired so I want to replace as soon as I can. I'm working on a deal for just under $47K on an MSRP of $54,115. Quoted $4045 on the MaxCare. Does this seem ok? Thank you!!

·
Registered
2018 GC Summit 4x4
1,555 Posts
Use the pricing sheet located on page on of the MY2018 sticky thread. Calculate the invoice price of the vehicle with the options you would get.

Your goal is to be 5.5% below invoice price + any available incentives (from either jeep or the dealership). That is your goal.

Reactions: Roarie

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
721 Posts
Hi All.

My 2004 is getting VERY tired so I want to replace as soon as I can. I'm working on a deal for just under $47K on an MSRP of $54,115. Quoted $4045 on the MaxCare. Does this seem ok? Thank you!!
That MaxCare price is wayyy high. Go to chryslerfactoryplans.com and you can get a quick quote to see what you should really pay. I'm thinking for lifetime you should be somewhere closer to $3000.

·
Registered
2018 GC Trailhawk
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the MaxCare suggestion. I called Mopar & that's what they gave me with a $100 deductible. The nice thing is that it's a 24 month interest free program... 10% down. I will look into it. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
10,341 Posts
Thanks for the MaxCare suggestion. I called Mopar & that's what they gave me with a $100 deductible. The nice thing is that it's a 24 month interest free program... 10% down. I will look into it. Thank you.
That's "list" price. Current street price for the lifetime contract is around $2800, give or take. Unless you are in Florida. The insurance laws there unfortunately keep it at "list" price.

Reactions: capcity

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Check with Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep in Kalamazoo for a good deal on the Maxcare. tomwinkels *a*t* hayescars.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.