Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
381 - 400 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
2006 F-250
9 Posts
Crazy that they have closed ordering without even showing the GE package. Was it ever available as an order through a dealer? Will they just make what ever package options they want and then ship them out for sale?
Jeep's website brochure finally reveals the GE, but only shows the side hood decals (all caps), but not the hood bird (presumably). But most noticeably is that it is based on a Sport platform rather than the Sahara.

https://www.jeep.com/content/dam/fc...eBrochure - Jeep Wrangler JK (2018)_ver01.pdf

I think that satisfies my curiosity enough to put me back in the Rubie camp.

·
Registered
JKU Freedom
14 Posts
Picked up my wrangler today from Craig, 38 minutes from arrival at dealer until departure! Thank you for the awesome experience Craig! Highly recommend his service. Pics to follow.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Looks like my 2018 Red Rubicon finally was delivered to the dealer. Ordered it on 10/23. For a little fun I tracked it using Milous updates. Here is the journey it took. No doubt that little jeep has seen more of the country than I have.:D

Reactions: Numbercruncher

·
Registered
101 Posts
Picked up my '18 JKU Willys W (Gobi) a couple weeks back. Drove two hours to make my 2nd purchase from Smitty at Fields in Sanford FL - SO worth the drive! Going through the paperwork, I realized he searched the system and found out I had a "Golden Ticket" coming (it arrived two days ago), and applied it to my purchase without me even asking. Now THAT is great service! I drive a lot of miles in this baby, so 18-24 mos from now, I'll buy my 1st JL from him too!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
Corvette, Camaro Z28
332 Posts
Hey Milous, did the production of the golden eagle begin yet?
I hate to sound so negative and I'm probably wrong here but, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Golden Eagle might go the way of Acid Yellow and never even make it to production during 2018.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Milous, did the production of the golden eagle begin yet?
I hate to sound so negative and I'm probably wrong here but, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Golden Eagle might go the way of Acid Yellow and never even make it to production during 2018.
I was thinking that to although jeep did put it in their brochure for the 2018 wrangler jk.

·
Registered
Corvette, Camaro Z28
332 Posts
I was thinking that to although jeep did put it in their brochure for the 2018 wrangler jk.
Yeah that's a pretty good 'sign' that it will actually happen. :thumbsup: But again, we've all seen things appear in the brochures or in the online 'build it' pages that still ended up not happening, though it is rare. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts

I was kind of wondering if it would go that way also. But as arctic and you say, it's in the brochure which hopefully pushes it to reality. Hell, maybe they will just produce 1; what a collectors item that would become!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
80 Posts
The golden eagle is happening.

We've built quite a few. I want to say production will begin shortly. I'll ask tonight.
Good to know! any pics? This is the last Information of the JK! I’m assuming nothing more is coming before production stops. It’s sad!

381 - 400 of 428 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.